NO TROLLS EDDIE BETTS, JOSH JENKINS & the Crow's Camp. A knife, a harness and the ‘power stance’: Eddie Betts reveals ‘cult-like’ training camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like they're a bunch of nonces all wound up in this bullshit "alpha male" culture - instead of screaming obscenities at each other I'm surprised they didn't make the players call each other soy-boy beta cucks.
Yes , they weren't manly enough to win the GF so they had to make them nore manly, just ridiculous.

It sounds like outright malpractice to me. For a 'counsellor' to elicit private and very personal information from someone, and then to use that very information against them in a public setting. Despicable!
Yep that's easily the worst part for me too. It makes you wonder whether they have any formal background in psychology or are just "counsellors".

What do you think should happen? Should they be compensation involved? An apology? Admit that the book Eddie wrote is true and then what? It's obvious it'll never happen again and nor should it, anywhere, when can we and the players move on?

Where is the AFLPA in all this ? surely they were aware so why was it brushed aside isn't there job to look after players welfare not only contracts.

What do you think should happen? Should they be compensation involved? An apology? Admit that the book Eddie wrote is true and then what? It's obvious it'll never happen again and nor should it, anywhere, when can we and the players move on?
Imo, there needs to be an apology from the people at the club that gave it the thumbs up and all Collective Minds staff who did the abusing and compensation set aside for players who need ongong councelling.

They're going to re-interview the players.
See post #94

Gez why wasn't done in the first place now there backtracking because they didn't do there job properly to start with laughable.

Neither party took responsibility Crows ,Collective Minds , Afl and Afpa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo, there needs to be an apology from the people at the club that gave it the thumbs up and all Collective Minds staff who did the abusing and compensation set aside for players who need ongong councelling.
I'm betting that's already been done, the apology. I'd like to think that years later some players have moved on and are living normal lives, some cope better than others, yes, but counseling should be offered, if it hasn't already.

I don't see the need for it to be bought up in the media again, if players are struggling from it, do the media and Eddie who wrote the book not care about the potential that players could still be struggling? Last thing they want is it to be out in the open again and being questioned by media? The media don't know who is still struggling, they could trigger anyone at at anytime.

I'm old school, I've been through a lot, I've always had the mindset to move on and forget about it, sure it's easier said than done, but time is the biggest healer.

I'm betting that's already been done, the apology. I'd like to think that years later some players have moved on and are living normal lives, some cope better than others, yes, but counseling should be offered, if it hasn't already.

I don't see the need for it to be bought up in the media again, if players are struggling from it, do the media and Eddie who wrote the book not care about the potential that players could still be struggling? Last thing they want is it to be out in the open again and being questioned by media? The media don't know who is still struggling, they could trigger anyone at at anytime.

I'm old school, I've been through a lot, I've always had the mindset to move on and forget about it, sure it's easier said than done, but time is the biggest healer.
It's been swept under the carpet and/or denied by the club, the AFL and Collective Minds. Until there is a proper investigation and/or acknowledgement of what happened it will keep resurfacing.

Safework cleared adelaide of any wrongdoing.
Only after the AFL and the AFLPA had extensive investigations and cleared it , the Blame lies with the corrupt and Racist Commision who back their CEO

It's been swept under the carpet and/or denied by the club, the AFL and Collective Minds. Until there is a proper investigation and/or acknowledgement of what happened it will keep resurfacing.
The AFL integrity unit had extensive investigations and Gilligan held a presser saying he was confident nothing like that happened , the Blame should be pointed at Gilligan and the commision who rubber stamped it

Gez why wasn't done in the first place now there backtracking because they didn't do there job properly to start with laughable.

Neither party took responsibility Crows ,Collective Minds , Afl and Afpa.
It was more that the players weren't truthful the first time and may have been told not to say much.

So the AFL and McLoughlin say everything is fine but the AFLPA want to re-interview every Crows player as they realise they were lied to.
McLoughlin misses the boat yet again.
Both the AFL integrity (I don’t know how they can call it that) team and the AFLPA had extensive investigations into it, the chickens are coming home to roost for Gilligan and the commision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back