F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

So on Monday on Kayo I noticed if I pressed the 3 little dots on the right of the screen I could change to driver onboard views, so I thought today I would go back and watch some of the race from Max's onboard, only today they're gone. You guys know any way to watch the onboards?

So on Monday on Kayo I noticed if I pressed the 3 little dots on the right of the screen I could change to driver onboard views, so I thought today I would go back and watch some of the race from Max's onboard, only today they're gone. You guys know any way to watch the onboards?
I pressed the down button the other day. I don't know if that's for live only though

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was also this from Mercedes:

nsgu4b6vahf91.jpg

At this point in time if all driver movements (or non-movements) in the silly season aren't memed to hell and back, why even bother with social media?

So Albon signing multi year deal means he’s officially let go by Red Bull?
That part hasn’t been confirmed yet. Since Perez is signed until end of 2024, Albon wouldn’t have had a call up for the next two years anyway. Wouldn’t surprise me if there is still some kind of clause in his contract that if RBR come knocking, he can be released

Remove this Banner Ad

Back