Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Port v Tigers Sat Aug 6th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

CD54F530-D37E-4973-ABC0-C4716B49E38C.png
12TH V 9TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 21
PORT ADELAIDE V RICHMOND
SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH 7:40PM EST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

POWER

B: Burton, Jonas, McKenzie
HB: Byrne-Jones, Aliir, Houston
C: Amon, Boak, Duursma
HF: Butters, Finlayson, Farrell
F: Gray, Dixon, Powell-Pepper
FOL: Teakle, Wines, Rozee

I/C: Bergman, Drew, Burgoyne, McEntee
EMG: Bonner, Clurey, Mead, Georgiades

IN: Houston, Teakle
OUT: Jones (injured), Marshall (HS protocol), Georgiades (omitted)

TIGERS
B: Gibcus, Tarrant, Balta
HB: Baker, Vlastuin, Rioli
C: Pickett, Short, McIntosh
HF: Graham, Cotchin, Bolton
F: Riewoldt, Cumberland, Lynch
FOL: Nankervis, Prestia, Sonsie

I/C: Ross, Miller, Rioli, Broad
EMG: Mansell, Dow, Edwards, Soldo

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
Port’s season is as good as done. You would think a smart football club might realise that and play the kids instead of sending out the same tired old names. But this is Port and Hinkley, so yeah.

Won’t surprise me if they decide to ruin Richmond’s season while they ruin their own future, so it might be a long afternoon for the Tigers.

Port by 28

Is Dusty back?

If not I think Port win this. Port are hard to beat in Adelaide. And the Tigers are not Geelong.

Unless Port have given up they should win.

Basically another Elimination Final. I expect the crowd to be quite vocal on this one too, and after knocking them off in the 2020 PF, I reckon Port would love to finish our season here too if they could.

It's a game that both sides can win, they are probably at a similar-ish level of performance in 2022, Richmond slightly better but that's mitigated by this game being at AO.

I'll back in Richmond, but it's entirely dependant on which Richmond shows up, and for how long of the game we show up for. Richmond have not played 4 consistent quarters all year, bar the thrashing of West Coast maybe.

First half vs Lions - we'll lose by 25
Second half vs Lions - we'll win by 25

Hopefully we can put in enough of good Richmond for long enough to get the result.

3 dead rubbers to go before mad Monday.
Are Port mathematically out of it? Ideally I think we would want to catch you when the motivation and buzz has gone from the group and the team has checked out for the year. Don't want to play a team with the mentality of needing to win at all costs to stay alive.

Are Port mathematically out of it? Ideally I think we would want to catch you when the motivation and buzz has gone from the group and the team has checked out for the year. Don't want to play a team with the mentality of needing to win at all costs to stay alive.
No, but might as well be. The way I read it
Port (32) to beat all 3 of Rich, Ess, Adel
St K (44) to lose all 3 to Geel, Bris, Syd
Rich (42) to lose all 3 to PA, Haw and Ess
WB (40) to lose 2 of Freo, GWS, Haw
GC (36) to lose 1 of Haw, Geel, NM

11 results fall Port Adelaide’s way? Yeah, it’s over.

NB. Would be the biggest “fall into 8th” since 1997 when Bris finished 8th on a 10-1-11 record, Richmond finished 13th on a 10-12 record.
Honorary mention to Richmond 2014 being FIVE games plus 20% out of the 8 in Rd 14, and winning 9 in a row.

Last edited:
I've never been more confident with a spanking happening in my life. Don't worry tigers fans, you'll win handsomely as this is D-Day for Donuts

Interesting game, obviously neither set of fans would be confident at all. We are wildly inconsistent in pretty much every game, play a great quarter and a half but our bad parts of each game are just insipid these days. Port are obviously not making finals now, I do see a scenario where we blow them away early, but we are probably going to have to, its hard to see us winning if its even remotely close late on the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but might as well be. The way I read it
Port (32) to beat all 3 of Rich, Ess, Adel
St K (44) to lose all 3 to Geel, Bris, Syd
Rich (42) to lose all 3 to PA, Haw and Ess
WB (40) to lose 2 of Freo, GWS, Haw
GC (36) to lose 1 of Haw, Geel, NM

11 results fall Port Adelaide’s way? Yeah, it’s over.

NB. Would be the biggest “fall into 8th” since 1997 when Bris finished 8th on a 10-1-11 record, Richmond finished 13th on a 10-12 record.
Honorary mention to Richmond 2014 being FIVE games plus 20% out of the 8 in Rd 14, and winning 9 in a row.

Well…

Gold Coast should lose to Geelong.
Bulldogs tricky one, but Freo is 50/50, GWS hate the dogs, and nerves could see them lose to the Hawks.
Richmond beating Richmond.
Big possibility the Saints lose all three.

If Port get over the Tigers they sure get over Bombers and Crows.

If there is still hope then there is a way.

Well…

Gold Coast should lose to Geelong.
Bulldogs tricky one, but Freo is 50/50, GWS hate the dogs, and nerves could see them lose to the Hawks.
Richmond beating Richmond.
Big possibility the Saints lose all three.

If Port get over the Tigers they sure get over Bombers and Crows.

If there is still hope then there is a way.
Love the Richmond comment ❤

Boak in with broken hand. He any good these days? Does he always take himself so seriously? You guys wearing the prison bars? Reckon you should.

Back