Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Screenshot_20220805-161419.jpg

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I’ve gone cold on Perisic. It sounds like he’ll get game time but who knows if it’s 60 minutes even if he starts.

so do I risk a 1 pointer or swap him for Walker and then reassess in GW3?
I really want him in my team though (he’s every chance of a double digit haul against Southampton) and I don’t like booking in future transfers.

hopefully there’s more info before deadline but I doubt it.
Yup I’ve jumped ship
TAA & Zinchenko
Or
Robbo & Perisic?
Former easily
Trippier the best 5m def IMO
Cash then Gabriel then Trippier
I have both Cash and Gabriel for now

Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
would anyone on this board be keen to do a BF fantasy draft. if we get enough interest maybe Chief could consider a badge for us..

chuck us a 'love' 😍 reaction if youd be down
ok one reaction is enough for me...

You have all been invited to play in the Big Footy Draft Stars FPL Draft league. Join the game here: Fantasy Premier League Draft 2022/23

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code fqmel9 to join the league.

Setting a start date for Thursday 1st September at 8.30pm to get in as many Big Footy members as possible and to allow the transfer window to shut.

Get your team in and start building up a watchlist. Even if you miss the draft, the watchlist will do the work for you!

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
GW1, game 1 and I've already left 12 points on the bench lol.

Ah well, at least I own Zinchenko I guess.

Fair chance I'm going 5-3-2 next week
of all the 5m defenders people were talking about he was close to the bottom of my list.
almost guaranteed a price rise too given there’ll be a million knee jerk transfers this week.

would anyone on this board be keen to do a BF fantasy draft. if we get enough interest maybe Chief could consider a badge for us..

chuck us a 'love' 😍 reaction if youd be down
Happy to do a badge.

Not sure I like this fantasy football thing. Been avoiding it over the years, but joined up at work this season.

I can feel myself watching the game differently, wanting things to happen cause of.my points, not what I actually want to happen.

Feeling mildly disappointed at Fulhams 2nd cause it cost me a couple of points. I mean, wtf?

Back