2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
That you’ve been in here all day wringing your hands over.

You do know that most Geelong fans on this forum watched us launch our most successful period of footy by beating your team by 28 goals right?

Thanks for the smashing helped us finish lower on the ladder to pick up Martin and Cotchin. Pretty good backfire if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Just stopping by to say Cameron and Hawkins will make the team/squad before Lynch. :grinv1:

Castanga has more flags than them combined. Hopefully their AAs gives them some comfort at least.

Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
Castanga has more flags than them combined.
sep-2001-martin-pike-of-brisbane-in-action-against-richmond-during-picture-id998919

Back on topic, Collingwood are one choke against Geelong off being outright top, yet I can't think of a single player that would make the 22. Even the 40 you'd need to stretch it a bit. Would be a very long time since that's happened.

No you’re right I’m lying.

I didn’t tee off on him because I thought he was serious and I think Selwood should be in the side 🤦‍♂️
stop, he's already dead

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for the smashing helped us finish lower on the ladder to pick up Martin and Cotchin. Pretty good backfire if you ask me

How did it backfire?
We won 3 flags. What should we have done, manipulated results so that we could avoid winning those premierships on the off chance we drafted some players who would help us win 3 only 10 years later? How did that backfire, exactly? By allowing us to draft all Australian centre half back Harry Taylor who would be a fixture in two more premiership teams?

How did it backfire?
We won 3 flags. What should we have done, manipulated results so that we could avoid winning those premierships on the off chance we drafted some players who would help us win 3 only 10 years later? How did that backfire, exactly? By allowing us to draft all Australian centre half back Harry Taylor who would be a fixture in two more premiership teams?
Yeah you don't see it like Falcon does mate. Instead of beating Richmond by 150 points we should have thrown the game and tanked instead of winning the flag by a record margin, then we could have drafted Dusty and instead of winning 3 flags when we did, we could have had Dusty himself in Geelong colours. It makes perfect sense and frankly I'm now annoyed that Bomber didn't take us down that path instead!

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
How did it backfire?

Backfired because we used those players to win 17, 19,20 beating you every step of the way. Cost you the 19/20 flags. Love that 28 goal smashing you gave us. Holds a special place in my heart like the Dees drafting the two guys before Dusty.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah you don't see it like Falcon does mate. Instead of beating Richmond by 150 points we should have thrown the game and tanked instead of winning the flag by a record margin, then we could have drafted Dusty and instead of winning 3 flags when we did, we could have had Dusty himself in Geelong colours. It makes perfect sense and frankly I'm now annoyed that Bomber didn't take us down that path instead!

I don’t think you know how drafting works but ok.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Backfired because we used those players to win 17, 19,20 beating you every step of the way. Cost you the 19/20 flags. Love that 28 goal smashing you gave us. Holds a special place in my heart like the Dees drafting the two guys before Dusty.

As opposed to costing ourselves the 07-09-11 flags by trying to deliberately lose in order to win the same amount of flags a decade later.

Yeah.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Is this one pretty close?

Sicily Taylor Saad
Sinclair May Brayshaw
Mcluggage Oliver Mills
Heeney Cameron Bolton
Cameron Curnow Hawkins
Gawn Brayshaw Neale

Bench Trac Touk Blicavs Bont

Squad of 40

Backs Stewart Docherty Wilkie Dawson Rioli Andrews

Mids Viney Cripps Rozee Libba Laird Walsh Macrae

Rucks Witts

Forwards Stengle Fritsch Moore Wright

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Is this one pretty close?

Sicily Taylor Saad
Sinclair May Brayshaw
Mcluggage Oliver Mills
Heeney Cameron Bolton
Cameron Curnow Hawkins
Gawn Brayshaw Neale

Bench Trac Touk Blicavs Bont

Squad of 40

Backs Stewart Docherty Wilkie Dawson Rioli Andrews

Mids Viney Cripps Rozee Libba Laird Walsh Macrae

Rucks Witts

Forwards Stengle Fritsch Moore Wright

Yeah probably one of the best I’ve seen. Trac on the bench is spot on. Only iffy ones are Mcluggage and Saade.

Back