Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any option in your VPN software to exclude certain apps from using the VPN?
You could setup a separate browser that doesnt go through the VPN (split tunnel or exclusion) for your betting or Kayo perhaps.

Is there any option in your VPN software to exclude certain apps from using the VPN?
You could setup a separate browser that doesnt go through the VPN (split tunnel or exclusion) for your betting or Kayo perhaps.
Not too sure. Never looked into it

Heading overseas soon, so I'm disappointed to hear that Nord VPN won't work with Kayo.

I will have to rely on the alternative, which shall not be mentioned, and also try to stay off social media for the game days.

The thing is I use 2 VPN's just in case one of them breaks down and is more a backup.

If I use the VPN and put the settings on UK or New Zealand, I cant access Sports betting websites such as: TAB and Sportsbet.
Yeh never thought to use NZ as an option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

decided to reconnect back to Kayo for the next couple of months of the AFL season. I think tonights game, for me, is worth the $55 for the next 2 months alone.

Question becomes - is it really worth the hassle of trying to find a pirate stream that actually works every time you want to watch a non FTA game of footy or instead just cough up the cost of one and a bit coffees a week for a stream that does?.

Question becomes - is it really worth the hassle of trying to find a pirate stream that actually works every time you want to watch a non FTA game of footy or instead just cough up the cost of one and a bit coffees a week for a stream that does?.
100% true

There are links out there . I think its the time and hassle of finding a good link online .

But I will stand by my statement I prob wont connect after the AFL season till last year.

The Big Bash cricket another sport I dont mind, quality is not as good as in yesteryear and unlike with cricket there are links everywhere available online to watch.

From memory last years final except the Grand Final were all live. I may be wrong here but im pretty sure that was the case.
Yeah they're all on both except the Granny but no point paying for Kayo for September when every game is on FTA, you don't gain anything if you have access to FTA

Yeah they're all on both except the Granny but no point paying for Kayo for September when every game is on FTA, you don't gain anything if you have access to FTA
I get where your coming from now. Think for me , as I bet a bit on the Brownlow markets, it might be handy for the two months anyway. I do like to go through a bit of a review of a few matches before the count on Grand Final week.

I get where your coming from now. Think for me , as I bet a bit on the Brownlow markets, it might be handy for the two months anyway. I do like to go through a bit of a review of a few matches before the count on Grand Final week.
All match replays are available on afl.com.au for free

but yeah if you're gonna use it then may aswell pay for it

Well you gain not having to sit through painful annoying as * advertising every time a goal is kicked.
ah yeah, people always have this argument but I guess it has never affected me as I'm usually posting in a match thread after a goal, messaging group chats, checking fantasy scores or doing something else around the house etc but I can see how it is an issue for others, I hate adverts during TV shows, I just find Sports more interactive so I fill the downtime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back