Who is your 2022 AFL grand final pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the Sydney hype but you’re convinced by a team barely beating bottom 4 sides.

Yep ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sydney best game streets ahead of the Pies.

Pies best game the same every week and far more consistent than the Swans.

It's not cut and dry. You don't turn up against them the Swans will be beaten. Play to your ability and the Swans should win.

Collingwood v The Winner

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good chance Geelong and Melbourne won't be in a position on the table where they can meet in the Grand Final. Could easily meet in the Preliminary Final.
Yeah sure. But perhaps it may be 1 v 4 in the qualifying final & that would put them on opposite sides of the draw?

Collingwood impressed me last night but I tend to agree. Think they’re too young and under done this year, maybe in coming years. Also possibly peaking too early. Still think one of the experienced clubs will find its groove come finals time.
Love this assessment - Pies are peaking too early, despite being told all of last week that they're in poor form because they've been struggling to get across the line against bottom 4 sides.

Also - too young? Great blend of youth and experience. We're also being told we'll fall off a cliff in 2 to 3 years when Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Howe retire.

More experienced clubs? Would like to see a list of finals played by player by team. It would be Geelong then daylight, with Collingwood on the second line.

Wowee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back