Toast How can this Melbourne side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Langdon really say the other day that the Pies were a "one trick pony" and "all duck, no dinner"?

If that's the case, you can add one other way this Melbourne side can be stopped...sheer arrogance.

Surely he didn't say that??

We thrashed Collingwood in 2020. Since then they’ve played us right in the middle of two major form slumps/loading phases. If we turn up and play four quarters like we did against Freo and they beat us or run us really close I’ll believe they ‘match up well’ on us in some way that other teams don’t, but the fact that they beat us last year and this year is meaningless on our end for now.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We thrashed Collingwood in 2020. Since then they’ve played us right in the middle of two major form slumps/loading phases. If we turn up and play four quarters like we did against Freo and they beat us or run us really close I’ll believe they ‘match up well’ on us in some way that other teams don’t, but the fact that they beat us last year and this year is meaningless on our end for now.
now that is funny!

You have won ONE game in last eight .. lol last night showed how soft ypur team really is..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bette Davis didn't see Marilyn coming. Always late, mucking up lines. No threat. It was all about Eve.

How was that a form slump last night? Melbourne looked on fire and it was a cracking game. You realise you have to trash your own team to make this work against the Pies right?

Geeze, credit where it is due.

We finished 17th in 2021 and still beat you comprehensively.

We were in a ‘form slump’ for the whole year.

Remember in 2017 when all you were required to do was beat a lowly Collingwood in the last round of the season to play finals and lost again? 😂. You just can’t handle the pressure playing against the black and white. Scarred. Hope we play you in finals.

The game we would be most confident in winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back