Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Her point was don't disguise your opinion by saying it belongs to other people.

I.e don't say 'people on social media are wondering why you didn't play Alex Keath?'. Which then gave Luke Beveridge the opportunity to dismiss the question.

She didn't mean journalists can't quote sources.
OK I stand corrected

Still think she is a parasite.

The 5 minute foreman still sitting on the fence with regards to Hinckley.

Hasn't had an issues in the past with potting other clubs coach's and calling for them to step aside.

Just can't do it for his saviour.

Kane is no genius.but when he smells a rat,he calls it, when he believes a player is shot, he calls it, when he believes player politics effects selection...he calls it.

CrapClure gets off reciting BF rumour that has already been regurgitated as Croc vomit.
True, except when it comes to Port Power. He needs more evidence, more data, before he can state an informed decision on Port.

But no problem throwing s**t at other clubs based on 30 seconds of analysis.

Lloyd sticking up for his little mate spike.
The 5 minute foreman still sitting on the fence with regards to Hinckley.

Hasn't had an issues in the past with potting other clubs coach's and calling for them to step aside.

Just can't do it for his saviour.
And there is the problem. They are happy to pot people they don't know but can't bare to tell the truth about their mates

True, except when it comes to Port Power. He needs more evidence, more data, before he can state an informed decision on Port.

But no problem throwing s**t at other clubs based on 30 seconds of analysis.

As a non-biased non-Adelaide Melbourne based supporter...I notice no difference.

Sneer all you like. However he’s got more integrity and ability in his little finger than inadequate non entities like you have got in your entire body.
Integrity. Good gag

So you love him cause he's rich. What are you his help or something?
Doesn’t need any help from me. When I mention “buy and sell” it’s not a reference to his wealth, it’s his drive, ability, integrity and achievements. On that score alone Eddie would buy and sell the anonymous haters on this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcguire wasnt allowed into Perth ,i live here so i must be a better person of integrity although he has more $$$ so are we equal or does $$$ and a big ego and mouth trump me?

Being an ‘achiever’ does not necessarily guarantee a decent personality or outlook.

The Beetroot Boy has done some good...and probably done a deal for charity...primarily for tax reasons.

However his predilection for shouting over people, his bullying, his inability to take a back seat....and his stupidity over cultural matters means he’ll be held back another year.....to regurgitate, re-live and make the same mistakes time & time again.

The boy from Broady, did he say Broady?I heard him say Broady....did he mention Broady? etc etc etc....

Doesn’t need any help from me. When I mention “buy and sell” it’s not a reference to his wealth, it’s his drive, ability, integrity and achievements. On that score alone Eddie would buy and sell the anonymous haters on this forum.
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Being an ‘achiever’ does not necessarily guarantee a decent personality or outlook.

The Beetroot Boy has done some good...and probably done a deal for charity...primarily for tax reasons.

However his predilection for shouting over people, his bullying, his inability to take a back seat....and his stupidity over cultural matters means he’ll be held back another year.....to regurgitate, re-live and make the same mistakes time & time again.

The boy from Broady, did he say Broady?I heard him say Broady....did he mention Broady? etc etc etc....
meh..Guardian orthodoxy. Now do a similar assessment of Presidential laggards and their sheer mediocrity - Dr Sonja ("If I hide, they won't find out I'm not a medical Dr"). KWW "I'm the president of Disney!! (Asia Pacific region :rolleyes: ). Andrew Pridham "who said Labor voters don't like Investment Bankers?" blah blah..fakes, who found out what looks good on a CV and keep by the Left-Establishment playbook - the worlds your oyster!! F**K me :grimacing:

meh..Guardian orthodoxy. Now do a similar assessment of Presidential laggards and their sheer mediocrity - Dr Sonja ("If I hide, they won't find out I'm not a medical Dr"). KWW "I'm the president of Disney!! (Asia Pacific region :rolleyes: ). Andrew Pridham "who said Labor voters don't like Investment Bankers?" blah blah..fakes, who found out what looks good on a CV and keep by the Left-Establishment playbook - the worlds your oyster!! F**K me :grimacing:
Have any of those presidents compared an indigenous man to a primate on a live broadcast before?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m not sure whether your arrogance and attention seeking is borne from a misguided childhood where you were told Andrew Bolt was a sound role model

or.....

You suffer from a deep psychosis that gives you an exceedingly high opinion of your own opinion.....but also convinces you that you are actually sane.

I think it’s probably a combination of the two...and untreatable.

Pick a scab to reveal the totalitarian mindset of rotters like ^^ 😂 You were picked on, OK, deal with it but pursuing an ideology out of revenge, no matter how long the State supports you, is fraught 👍

Pick a scab to reveal the totalitarian mindset of rotters like ^^ 😂 You were picked on, OK, deal with it but pursuing an ideology out of revenge, no matter how long the State supports you, is fraught 👍

You do realise Oswald Mosely is dead? 2CFAC035-D275-4D6B-B007-941F1D8A8F2A.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back