Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Hawks v Suns Sat Aug 6th 1:45pm EST (Uni of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BigPond101

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
AFL is right Tassie needs a stadium with a roof these outside games down there are so uninspiring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Not often I agree with Derm but he was right there, that shouldn't have been a free against Collins.

Another poor/disappointing crowd in Tassie.

Is this a protest/boycott by Taswegians cause they know it's very unlikely they will will given an standalone license now?

Also Derm and his Hawk bias is insufferable listening

Can't blame them for not turning up to a game like this, it's hardly a blockbuster.

Hayes4PM

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Shouldn't that be 50 metres? Breust was over the mark and running at Collins before Collins went off his line, and he wasn't running WITH an opposition player, he was closer to Collins than his opposite player. But Breust started tackling when he saw Collins moving back on an angle and the ump just kind of... let him?

Another poor/disappointing crowd in Tassie.

Is this a protest/boycott by Taswegians cause they know it's very unlikely they will will given an standalone license now?

Also Derm and his Hawk bias is insufferable listening

I think both clubs being on the weak side hasn't helped, wouldn't help with mainlanders planning to go there to see them. I am sure they will get more support for their own team but their own league died due to lack of support.

I don't think these type of numbers is screaming we are desperate for footy though. I think the support on the GC was stronger before they got their side.

Back