Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Hawkins umpiring really. He can push and block like no other forward can get away with.

That being said, it's going to be inconsequential on this match. Going to be a drubbing.

Yeah it’s very typical.

It’s why he and Cameron have the worst free kick differential of any forward duo in the league. Because of that. That typical umpiring. That’s what it’s because of.

Brett Ratten has absolouely no clue. You have a recognized ruckman who isn’t too bad probably busting his backside to get a game who you should have a look at in case Ryder retires next year but doesn’t pick him, instead chooses to try a stupid second ruck option. His only move is to put Membrey behind the ball. Worse coach than Hinkley

Typical Hawkins umpiring really. He can push and block like no other forward can get away with.

That being said, it's going to be inconsequential on this match. Going to be a drubbing.
yeah so typical

Brett Ratten has absolouely no clue. You have a recognized ruckman who isn’t too bad probably busting his backside to get a game who you should have a look at in case Ryder retires next year but doesn’t pick him, instead chooses to try a stupid second ruck option. His only move is to put Membrey behind the ball. Worse coach than Hinkley
Notice this when I watch Saints games. Seems to be the only adjustment he makes, and all it seems to do is take another avenue to goal away.

Surely just trust your defenders to get it back on their terms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s very typical.

It’s why he and Cameron have the worst free kick differential of any forward duo in the league. Because of that. That typical umpiring. That’s what it’s because of.

yeah so typical

Oh fascinating. Show me which of the statistics you guys mentioned tallies free kicks against Hawkins that are not paid? I'll wait.

Oh fascinating. Show me which of the statistics you guys mentioned tallies free kicks against Hawkins that are not paid? I'll wait.
You made the claim, you get the stats

Back