Current 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein charged with murder

MsTeschmacher

Rookie
Sep 29, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
I agree 100%. She played the nurses while having her alleged 'medical episode' to avoid speaking to detectives (I think to us mere mortals it's known as a druggo hanging out for a fix) she would change storylines to gain sympathy which she got till they woke up to her antics. A drug deal gone wrong she mentioned often apparently but again, it's up to the legal experts to get the exact truth. He wasn't long out of jail for drug dealing, she was in jail when he met her - how does that work?:oops:
The amount of relationships that start while 1 or the other is locked up is probably higher than people think. It's the old " my mates a good guy, needs a good woman to straighten him up etc" some women like a challenge it seems. I work with people in the justice system and their inside/ outside relationships put Tinder to shame.

Tues

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2022-07-20T125325.193.png
    Screenshot - 2022-07-20T125325.193.png
    503.2 KB · Views: 63
Mother charged with armed robbery

From the article, so I'm wondering what the 'aggravated' circumstances were. Someone was home at the house? Detail is a bit scant.

.. she was charged with aggravated break and enter in company

From the article, so I'm wondering what the 'aggravated' circumstances were. Someone was home at the house? Detail is a bit scant.

.. she was charged with aggravated break and enter in company
Also referred to “home invasion”. That makes it sound like they confronted the homeowners - but did they break in while they were out? Didn’t the neighbours mention that they’d been robbed?

Awakening

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
We had thieves take items from our garage after my husband left the garage door up.

We were home at the time (and obviously so) and the police explained that the charge would be "aggravated" burglary because of that.

I thought they would have had to confront us for it to be aggravated but no. According to the cop, thieves prepared to enter and steal when people are home are a different breed to those that don't.

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kallista’s baby must be nearly due, if the reports of her pregnancy were correct.
Hopefully lessons have been learnt and she won't be allowed near this one. How many kids lives are being ruined/lost because unfit parents get too much access as an over correction to the policies of the past.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully lessons have been learnt and she won't be allowed near this one. How many kids lives are being ruined/lost because unfit parents get too much access as an over correction to the policies of the past.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, placement with the biological parents is unfortunately the worst option in a surprisingly high number of families. But people want to legalise drugs...

Last edited:
Where there isn't a big difference is that either way, it will become easier to buy drugs, drugs will be cheaper, and more people will do more drugs.

No, drugs won't be cheaper they would likely be more expensive but that isn't the point. And nobody suggested dealers or manufacturers should get a free pass. Decriminalisation is more in line with the Australian system where the focus is on restorative justice, if you didn't know that working in the prison system Jason.

It's not a discussion for this thread anyway or risk sending it sideways. Tnx.

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
No, drugs won't be cheaper they would likely be more expensive but that isn't the point. And nobody suggested dealers or manufacturers should get a free pass. Decriminalisation is more in line with the Australian system where the focus is on restorative justice, if you didn't know that working in the prison system Jason.

It's not a discussion for this thread anyway or risk sending it sideways. Tnx.
Well my position is that decriminalising/legalising drugs will lead to more people doing drugs and hence more people unsuited to being parents, like these two and many others that we discuss in this forum. I stand by that, and I'm not aware of any instances where anything previously illegal/criminal became more expensive after it was legalised/decriminalised. But I also don't want to derail the thread so I'll leave it there.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Any takers?

Plus a whole lot of what appears to be new gossip in this article from a few days ago.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Today in the Daily Telegraph, an update on Kallista Mutten's yesterday's first court mention of her case.
Next court case mention on 22 August.

'Kallista Mutten to remain in rehab as court adjourns gun theft case

August 5, 2022 - 9:59AM'

'The mother of slain schoolgirl Charlise Mutten will remain on conditional bail at a Campbelltown rehabilitation centre ahead of her next court appearance on a home invasion and gun theft charge allegedly linked to the death of her daughter.'

'She chose not to appear in Campbelltown Local Court on Thursday for the first mention of the case and is yet to enter a plea to the charge.

The case was adjourned to Katoomba Local Court for mention on August 22 and Mutten’s bail was continued.'

Tues

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Today in the Daily Telegraph, an update on Kallista Mutten's yesterday's first court mention of her case.
Next court case mention on 22 August.

'Kallista Mutten to remain in rehab as court adjourns gun theft case

August 5, 2022 - 9:59AM'

'The mother of slain schoolgirl Charlise Mutten will remain on conditional bail at a Campbelltown rehabilitation centre ahead of her next court appearance on a home invasion and gun theft charge allegedly linked to the death of her daughter.'

'She chose not to appear in Campbelltown Local Court on Thursday for the first mention of the case and is yet to enter a plea to the charge.

The case was adjourned to Katoomba Local Court for mention on August 22 and Mutten’s bail was continued.'
FFS! She has been in rehab since January!

Tues

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
At Bunnings, Stein bought five 20kg bags of sand and made a phone call to Kallista Mutten, police allege.

He then allegedly made a three minute drive to the BP service station at Marsden Park, where he filled up the boat with marine fuel and called Kallista Mutten again.

At some point, Stein must have emptied the bags of sand into the barrel to weight it down.

From the BP, it is at 40 minute drive to Five Dock boat ramp on the Parramatta River in inner western Sydney, where he is said to have failed to launch the motor boat, because it was ‘inoperable’.

Stein again allegedly called Kallista Mutton and discussed his futile attempt to float the vessel and is then believed to have made the hour-long 60km drive to Windsor boat ramp.

Eaglette01

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2016
The Wild Wild West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leicester City FC, Dallas Cowboys
At Bunnings, Stein bought five 20kg bags of sand and made a phone call to Kallista Mutten, police allege.

He then allegedly made a three minute drive to the BP service station at Marsden Park, where he filled up the boat with marine fuel and called Kallista Mutten again.

At some point, Stein must have emptied the bags of sand into the barrel to weight it down.

From the BP, it is at 40 minute drive to Five Dock boat ramp on the Parramatta River in inner western Sydney, where he is said to have failed to launch the motor boat, because it was ‘inoperable’.

Stein again allegedly called Kallista Mutton and discussed his futile attempt to float the vessel and is then believed to have made the hour-long 60km drive to Windsor boat ramp.
Just as well Stein failed to start the boat.

Otherwise, Charlise may never have been found - it would have been "a mystery case" (of, which there are far too many in this vast country)

Plus he made the mistake of filling the barrel with sand while it was on the boat, making it too heavy to be moved. So he wouldn’t have been able to throw it off the boat. How did it eventually end up in the bush? Does this mean Kallista knew what he had done?

Tues

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Stein was sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison in 2017 for possessing a marketable quantity of a border controlled drug the previous year.

He was locked up about the same time Charlise's mother received a three year sentence with a non-parole period of two years for dangerous driving occasioning death while high on methamphetamines.
He first became eligible for parole on December 7, 2019 after serving a minimum sentence of three years and nine months.

Daily Mail Australia understands he was released from custody in November 2020, and by December 2020 he and Ms Mutten were engaged.

His ex-girlfriend confirmed Stein had not long got out of jail and was out of work, living in a unit in Leichhardt owned by his mother.

Stein's full sentence will not expire until September this year.

Ms Mutten, meanwhile, is a former ice addict who served two years in jail for killing her 53-year-old friend Karen 'Kaz' Bunch after driving off road and into the Tweed River while high on methamphetamine.

She was convicted of dangerous driving occasioning death and driving with an illicit substance in her system and was sentenced to two years jail at Lismore Court on November 24, 2017.

he also had a business ABN - no doubt set up by his mother.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2022-08-06T213222.292.png
    Screenshot - 2022-08-06T213222.292.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 51
Back