Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Port v Tigers Sat Aug 6th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jordan lewis is a total flog. Just call it for what it is you *******. That's dive of the year by Bolton.

Daka

Premium Platinum
Nov 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
I admit that Bolton free was a little soft but that's what he does he makes opposition nervous even the umpires nervous he has that aura.

Daka

Premium Platinum
Nov 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Toby Nankervis is getting a lot of the ball jesus kind of snuck up on him how much of the footy he is getting.

CaptainHowdy87

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
What on earth are you basing this on?

You reek of someone with a grudge that’s coloured their perception.
Dixon is a player I've wanted to like for years. He was a wrecking ball in that final against the Weagles a few years ago, but couldn't hit the wide side of a barn. He just loses his cool so easily and does stupid things.

Props to players like Jonas who pulled his head in after that dog act on Gaff, but some blokes like Dixon just never learn to channel that aggression.

I mean seriously... tell me he hasn't frustrated the sh*t out of Port fans for years now...

Robbie Gray looks cooked.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dixon is a player I've wanted to like for years. He was a wrecking ball in that final against the Weagles a few years ago, but couldn't hit the wide side of a barn. He just loses his cool so easily and does stupid things.

Props to players like Jonas who pulled his head in after that dog act on Gaff, but some blokes like Dixon just never learn to channel that aggression.

I mean seriously... tell me he hasn't frustrated the sh*t out of Port fans for years now...
Frustrated because he does s**t like try to mark with one hand all the time while wrestling defenders who never get called for holding him.

What you’re going on about is just weird and doesn’t exist.

Sounds like you hate him cause he makes grumpy face sometimes.

twiggy4PM

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Frustrated because he does s**t like try to mark with one hand all the time while wrestling defenders who never get called for holding him.

What you’re going on about is just weird and doesn’t exist.

Sounds like you hate him cause he makes grumpy face sometimes.
Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Back