Preview Changes round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe give us the gist of what it says in full?
Bruh i literally don’t know. I would assume it’s about GWS. That’s why I obviously came here to see if anyone was ITK.

Last edited:

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bruh i literally don’t know. I would assume it’s about GWS. That’s why I obviously came here to see if anyone was IKT.
Randoms on Facebook always have the best inside info. It wouldn't surprise me if Ooze would get the senior coach role somewhere but I don't think anyone on here would know about it, or would spill if they did.

Randoms on Facebook always have the best inside info. It wouldn't surprise me if Ooze would get the senior coach role somewhere but I don't think anyone on here would know about it, or would spill if they did.

I know that we don't know enough about Yze's contractual situation to be able to knowingly comment on our knowledge of Yze's position.
All good, thanks guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Cripps out this is definitely going to be the romantic backs against the wall victory the Blues need to secure their first finals berth in nearly a decade.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
With Cripps out this is definitely going to be the romantic backs against the wall victory the Blues need to secure their first finals berth in nearly a decade.
Hewitt and someone else aswell are out. Watch us get flogged in clearances by Cerra and some campaigner I've never heard of.

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hewitt and someone else aswell are out. Watch us get flogged in clearances by Cerra and some campaigner I've never heard of.

Na, we'll flog ''em in the clearances and contested possessions but get beaten cos we can't kick straight and let the Blues waltz it up the corridor. #brandMelbourne

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

After Melbourne go 25+ points up and are on the verge of a 50+ point blowout then it just falls apart....
Jack Silvagni's heroic sixth puts them up four with two minutes to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back