Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last night's footy would beat any team.

Ferocious tackling,great kicking for goal and Tiger Team First footy.

No rules harm this team,we have adapted and look like that Dynasty team again.

Just imagine a fully fit squad.

Big game last night and we handled it exactly as you’d hope we would if we’re serious. We’ve played better and more exciting footy this season, but the most pleasing aspect was we controlled all facets of the game from start to finish. That shows our game and setup is in very good Nick.

The kids have given us a shot in the arm and added plenty of energy and new dimensions to our game. Cumberland, Miller, Sonsie, Ross and Mjr have been great! Hopefully Gibcus finds some confidence to slot back in, just seems to be dropping marks he should be taking atm. I’m sure he’ll be right

happy marlion pickett fine day to all richmond supporters

Next weeks game has gone from very comfortable to potentially tricky without Dusty, Grimes, Vlastuin and if Cornes gets his way Cotch (sling tackle) …..

Hawks have been pretty good the last couple of weeks, so we can’t afford to relax and think finals are a done deal.

And we don’t want to lose and turn the Bombers game into a must win and make it their Grand Final … they are experts at winning games once their season is cooked and they’d love to spoil our party.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next weeks game has gone from very comfortable to potentially tricky without Dusty, Grimes, Vlastuin and if Cornes gets his way Cotch (sling tackle) …..

Hawks have been pretty good the last couple of weeks, so we can’t afford to relax and think finals are a done deal.

And we don’t want to lose and turn the Bombers game into a must win and make it their Grand Final … they are experts at winning games once their season is cooked and they’d love to spoil our party.

vlas should be right, bit of cold meat for 20 mins pressed firmly against the ribs

We're better than the sum of our parts. The kids are playing well. We'll come out and do a number on Hawks.

I will always have a soft spot for Hawthorn and Ty Vickery for giving us Shai Bolton, and the other 28 picks who passed up on him in the draft.

I will always have a soft spot for Hawthorn and Ty Vickery for giving us Shai Bolton, and the other 28 picks who passed up on him in the draft.
bolton is the best player in the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back