Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance the Bloooooze finish 9th. This time there will be no drugs saga to save them.
Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars
dont rule out a scats drug scandal

you cant be that old and make top

Played a great game.
I’m so glad he’s having a great season, half back has done wonders for him and his confidence. He’s playing with a confidence now we haven’t really seen since 2017. It’s glorious to watch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t choke 30pt leads and we are minor premier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ve always been just on the cusp this year of being great again…man I hope we haven’t left it too late this time around.

That's gold absolutely gold
Good ole dasher
yeah I made a post in the autopsy and the campaigner read it out saying it was a text

sen stalking our autopsys

How do we not get a ******* free kick for that campaigner act by Dixon on Vlastuin? In the back, unrealistic marking attempt, take your ******* pick umpire.

If Macca gets reported for what he did (an accidental high hit during a spoiling attempt) then why isn't Dixon reported for that he did? The impact from Dixons dog act is potentially far greater so why isn't the MRO looking at that?

AFL umpiring is god damn ******* amateur hour.

He was too far out from goal. Rule states that you have to be within the goal square distance - 10 metres. If you deliberately rush a behind outside of 10 metres, it’s a free kick. Grey knew the rule & put his hand up straight away.
Ah ok, I thought it was fine if you were within 5 metres of the ball and the opposition player. Thanks for clarifying. It since for defenders, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back