Autopsy 2022 Rd 21 Last quarter surge masks woeful performance

Who wishes I'd stop stuffing around with this poll after a loss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Monstered in the centre clearances, 24 to 8. Not going to win many games with that type of performance.

The Score line flatters the Blues, utterly out worked when it mattered. I've seen Auskickers with more heart.
Only going to get worse with Cripps/Hewett/Kennedy all out

I expected a 3-4 goal loss and unfortunately was correct.
The manner in which it was achieved was totally bizarro deluxo.

It has been apparent since early rounds that the list is far from complete and games like the last couple of weeks just confirm it - so everyone should take a chill pill and lay off the toxic vibes.

I reckon teh Blues Borvers cheer squad going on was the best supporter thing I have ever seen on TV amazing stuff - congrats to all teh QLanders involved!

Percentage save in the last was a minor win .

Good to see Voss down at ground level too.

Not going to bag the bottom sic players - we all know who they are. but it does hurt a bit seeing both Hewett and Kennedy out at the pointy end of the season.

GO BLUES.

Just have completely lost the plot, look nothing like the team we were earlier in the season. Lost all run through the middle and dare bar for 10 minutes in the last quarter when the game was done
How can you use dare if you constantly miss targets? That means the ball is turned over in dangerous positions.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trying to look for positives, but it’s difficult. Hopefully the improvement in the last quarter unlocks a bit of belief for next week. We’ve still got two more opportunities to try to turn things around and play finals

Shameful performance
Bottom 9 players are barely AFL. They put so much pressure on our good players that they turn the ball over.
We need to rack up draft picks in the 30s and pick run and carry types who are great kicks
Last Qtr comeback was due to Brisbane putting the cue in the rack.
Watch Harris Andrews get votes on keeping Mckay to 1 goal and Weiters remain unrecognised for Danihers Donuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the cumulative effect of missing a couple of key mids, week-to-week injuries and Brisbane responding after last week’s embarrassing loss, but that first 3/4 was pissweak.

Finals on the line and we were horribly outplayed.

Shameful performance
Bottom 9 players are barely AFL. They put so much pressure on our good players that they turn the ball over.
We need to rack up draft picks in the 30s and pick run and carry types who are great kicks
Last Qtr comeback was due to Brisbane putting the cue in the rack.
Watch Harris Andrews get votes on keeping Mckay to 1 goal and Weiters remain unrecognised for Danihers Donuts
The bottom 6 are the cherry on top, it's the top half of the side and most of them were woeful today.

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back