Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Eagles v Crows Sun Aug 7th 4:10pm EST/ 2:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twiggy4PM

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Too much Redden hate. Did my eyes deceive me or was there a WC teammate to the direction Himmelberg came from?
That was weird. Redden gave a mouthful to someone after getting run down by Himmelberg (which is pretty embarrassing). Who was that directed at?

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
That Kennedy miss towards the end proved costly.

Still a great effort from him to kick 8 goals though.
Bit harsh when he kicks 8.2 - I'd say Williams kicking it into the post from point blank range and then dropping a sitter straight after were more egregious errors

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
I'm wondering (like in cricket) how that snicko technology is flawless.

How do they isolate the sound of the ball hitting the post from all the other sounds that occur? There's obviously more noise going on in a football game than a cricket game. When these 200cm/100kg plus footballers run the vibrations are so loud that you can be sitting in the front rows and it feels like the nuts and bolts on your seat are going to pop out.

Is the technology that good that the recorded sound could only have been the ball hitting the post and be enough to overturn an umpire's call.

Anyway, good result.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
You're funny. How about this week's lotto numbers while you're fortune telling.
Don’t worry it’s coming! Bigfooty hasn’t heard a peep out of any of you apart from the Ross Lyon signing about how great he was and now all of sudden you’re all up and about without doing a single thing!

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm wondering (like in cricket) how that snicko technology is flawless.

How do they isolate the sound of the ball hitting the post from all the other sounds that occur? There's obviously more noise going on in a football game than a cricket game. When these 200cm/100kg plus footballers run the vibrations are so loud that you can be sitting in the front rows and it feels like the nuts and bolts on your seat are going to pop out.

Is the technology that good that the recorded sound could only have been the ball hitting the post and be enough to overturn an umpire's call.

Anyway, good result.
Unusually there was a lot more spikes on there than usual too, not sure how they could tell it

Back