Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't rule out Drew23 especially with some late season inclusions
Yeh but you're prob the fav, i think its more likely than not we have our first multiple premier this year but will do my best to stop you guys. Hopefully dont lose a 3rd gf in a row :\

Anything can happen in UF esp with FA, FF and %.

I am glad to get Whitfield and Kelly back.
Yeh but frees and % are weighted less in this league they only swing the tightest of games. How am i supposed to win hitouts against reilly and Witts though? Thats a ridiculous combo for HO. Do i waste the C on English and play 3 rucks or perhaps just give up the cat and get rid of the rucks? Decisions decisions, so many decisions when it comes time to play the best team. With Oliver and Salem putting up dud performances in the West, i think i saw the bookies had your Loldogs at $1.25 against my Troopers for this 1st QF. Kinda insulting but i get it, Longmuir even mentioned in the pre game that he was tagging Oliver to try and lower his disposals as he saw i had stupidly changed the V from Viney on to Oliver and i was too busy playing ps3 to realise in time that he was about to cop the tag. WP Zim Longmuir... Ok that last bit was nonsense. :D

Ffs wtf happened to cogs why isn't he playing???? Now I get schultz' terrible game up fwd this prob costs me the chance to beat ZimDogs barring some unforeseen circumstances.
Gee team has fallen flat on its face. Thanks alot taranto and cogs for your 16 disposals between you two. You'd think having those 2 in your fwd line would be a weapon but cogs doesn't play and taranto thinks he's already playing for Collingwood. Smdh gg zim I'll cya in the gf, prob not tho 🙄😑🤨😟

deeman87 tight one here, coming down to HB and TA both of which are too close to call
Yeh I messed up by putting the C on English and he was terrible and I would've won HO without it. So if I left the C on Touk I win. Bad coaching and really and off week for some of my team a lot of outputs were down. Normally crush kicks and marks and this week was prob the lowest both have been all year. But that's okay that's why we have the double chance. Gg man

Yeh I messed up by putting the C on English and he was terrible and I would've won HO without it. So if I left the C on Touk I win. Bad coaching and really and off week for some of my team a lot of outputs were down. Normally crush kicks and marks and this week was prob the lowest both have been all year. But that's okay that's why we have the double chance. Gg man

That's incorrect. HB would have ended up equal and I'd win 7-6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man last weeks Cogs late out, this week Taranto, i mean luck plays its part in these but i really needed all my A graders to have my best shot. Not sure how Drew finished 5th, really quite a good 5th place team. Wishing i made a play at Goldstein in the Tim Kelly deal just to stop Drew from having him.

Last edited:
Man last weeks Cogs late out, this week Taranto, i mean luck plays its part in these but i really needed all my A graders to have my best shot. Not sure how Drew finished 5th, really quite a good 5th place team. Wishing i made a play at Goldstein in the Tim Kelly deal just to stop Drew from having him.
Taranto got me in the other league to!

Too many injuries this year. Missing from my best 22 this week:
Grundy
Martin
Shiel
Kennedy
Wingard
Worpel
Williams
Weller
Adams

Too many injuries this year. Missing from my best 22 this week:
Grundy
Martin
Shiel
Kennedy
Wingard
Worpel
Williams
Weller
Adams
Man so many injuries. Ill take back my complaining about Taranto being a late out. Apart from him im only missing Newman, Bowes and Marshall from my B22. Too many injuries for you in the end and some down games, gg mate.

Man so many injuries. Ill take back my complaining about Taranto being a late out. Apart from him im only missing Newman, Bowes and Marshall from my B22. Too many injuries for you in the end and some down games, gg mate.
Worst thing is we both would have pumped most other teams this week. Looking at the other final I would have won 10-5 or 13-0.

Danger as a late out probably decided it. I toyed with making nic nat captain but getting hitouts wasn't going to change the result.

You stand a far better chance winning it all this year, good luck for the next two weeks and looking forward to 2023!

Worst thing is we both would have pumped most other teams this week. Looking at the other final I would have won 10-5 or 13-0.

Danger as a late out probably decided it. I toyed with making nic nat captain but getting hitouts wasn't going to change the result.

You stand a far better chance winning it all this year, good luck for the next two weeks and looking forward to 2023!
Yeah finals are cruel like that, theres a lot of luck in the draw and who plays what week etc. Not a lot in this week, was a really tough time deciding whether to play Briggs/punt hitouts when Pittonet was left out and who to play where, its never a good feeling putting the C on a ruck, it mostly backfires like my decision to C English last week. Though it can def win you the match too against the right opponent/right week. I'm sure if you had Grundy and the other 20 injured guys you'd prob have won.

GG this year man, I'm sure you'll be there abouts next year again, good competing with you as always and nice to get one back for last years GF, now just need to do the same to TW! :D

You will get it I reckon. I dont have the depth to cover my injuries!
Damn losing Toby Greene sucks! What is it with the GWS guys, Cogs, Taranto then Greene in successive weeks... Missing both Taranto and Greene this week really hurts, looks like im gonna do my best to match you with injuries. Says a lot about owning players whose teams are still competing for finals positions and dont just throw in the towel. :\

Remove this Banner Ad

Back