• Patrick Parnell

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure does. I’m sure you guys felt the same when McLeod and co bowed out.

He is irreplaceable. The next one for us will be NN. And for you guys, Tex ❤️ But damn, Fog has come on so well. Brilliant to see.
Can you please tell that bloody Darling to pull his finger out and retire? Ok thnx.

Kennedy a class act ..

Absolute champion of the game. No fuss player, no cheating, just dominated the game for over a decade. Couldn't hold an opposition player in higher regard.

Absolute champion of the game. No fuss player, no cheating, just dominated the game for over a decade. Couldn't hold an opposition player in higher regard.
I clapped his goals today, not many players I would do that for but as you say no bull s**t attached, just a gun and seems a ripping bloke.

Edit: I was hoping to just give him a couple token goal claps but they just kept coming!

Last edited:
Sure does. I’m sure you guys felt the same when McLeod and co bowed out.

He is irreplaceable. The next one for us will be NN. And for you guys, Tex ❤️ But damn, Fog has come on so well. Brilliant to see.
Goodwin was the only one I remember bowing out as an in form elite player. Definitely was sad.

EDIT: Darren Jarman could have gone on as long as he wanted.

Good. Beating a team with two wins for the year. They have 18 losses for a reason.
Berry. So tough, keeps the ball with us or neutral as oppose
McHenry and Jones are a bust. It's time to stop flogging a dead horse.
I get not all supporters see what Ned brings. He is not a bust. I would suggest most players in the league would love him as a team mate

Nicks said in his presser that Laird has had 30 touches in 197 of his 200 games.

Was it supposed to be a joke? I find that stat highly unbelievable.

I assume it was supposed to be a joke, a cursory glance says he had less than 30 nine times in just the last 2 seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chayce's game a bit underrated as well I reckon. Not alot of possessions but was pretty strong defensively I thought.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
7 possessions, playing part on the wing.

I’m sorry but that’s a shocker. We really keep lowering the benchmark for him, he should be dropped, pure and simple. Doedee in, Dawson to the wing.

7 possessions, playing part on the wing.

I’m sorry but that’s a shocker. We really keep lowering the benchmark for him, he should be dropped, pure and simple. Doedee in, Dawson to the wing.
Didn't realise he was on the wing - thought he was playing in the backline. 7 possies from the wing not great if that's the case

Nicks said in his presser that Laird has had 30 touches in 197 of his 200 games.

Was it supposed to be a joke? I find that stat highly unbelievable.
I notice the presser parasites asked four questions on the trot about the camp the ***en lowlifes.
Nicks handled them beautifully.

Can't remember a game in the last few years where we hit up a forward on the lead as much as we did today. Good signs.

I didn't have that thought, I must admit. I spent the whole game watching the WC forwards (mainly JK) leading and being hit up, and us bombing the ball up in the air to wherever Barrass was standing. I whinged to myself "why don't we lead like that?"

There were a couple of exceptions, but if we had hit up leads instead of bombing to Barrass, we would have won by 10.
Barrass was superb, however. :huh:

Where are the Eagles heading?

Looked awful and have lots of old players. I know they've fallen down the ladder before and quickly risen but it doesn't seem like they have the core of promising younger players to build around

Will they spend their way out?

Okay, just finished watching the 2nd half

- Geez Fogarty's about to explode next year. Turning into a pretty consistently dangerous KPF before our very eyes

- Hinge proving he belongs at AFL level. Maybe playing him higher up the ground is where he is best, where he doesn't have to worry about defensive work as much?

- Having McAdam as a small/medium marking forward beside a crumber in Rankine and a hybrid aerial/crumber in Rachele next year will be a thing of beauty. Shano played a ripper today against his cousin

- Still a lot of passengers. Smith went back to being terrible, Milera pretty much invisible this week, Jones also (still don't think Chayce makes it)

- Worrell just needs to play

- Himmelberg is so, so, so frustrating 95% of the time, but the other 5% might be what helps us get a pick of some kind of worth from the Dockers haha
Himmelberg is a strange one. 2 goals and a great assist when the game was on the line… but his first half was a massive bunch of nothing. Someone recently mentioned that it seems like we generally do well when he’s in the team. So for those into this kind of thing, since Himmelberg first debuted for the club:

Adelaide has played 89 games, winning 28 of them (31% winning ratio).

Himmelberg has played 38 of those games, for 14 wins (37% winning ratio).

Does this mean that he makes us a better side when he plays? Perhaps. Will be interesting to see what the club do with him.

Back