Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is looking like a Depay level bust at this point. I dont know what he brings. I cant recall a performance ive been impressed with.

ETH has a ton of work to do. The squad is light, not very good and has zero depth. Chasing FDj with blinkers on has not been a good thing at all. We need another 6-7 quality players to compete

And to top it off, we’ve had a bid rejected for Arnautovic 😂

Club is officially now in the panic buy stage again. What a shambles of a club.

Gary Neville said it best this morning, all clubs should be rejecting the first United bid because come the next day United will be more desperate.

Horrible player to be going after as well, old and s**t and racist. How far we have fallen.

It's like ETH didn't watch a second of Uniteds games last season.

The two best players on the park were ETH brought in players in Eriksen and Martinez, what it shows it the club should be backing the manager with the players HE wants.

ETH going by pre-season form, he'll know now.

Until we can find a club stupid enough to take one of them or hopefully both we are *ed.

Completely useless the both of them.
Seriously, get a grip. The pair are much like Lingard, Pereira, Welbeck and co. Premier League standard but not Manchester United standard.

Seriously, get a grip. The pair are much like Lingard, Pereira, Welbeck and co. Premier League standard but not Manchester United standard.
Thanks Eric Ten Haag's-dog :p

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Ten Hag will be falling on his own sword if he keeps playing the same s**t players. I simply don't understand why he is insistant on playing Maguire, Mcfred, Rashford... etc

It is absolutely bizzarre
I'd only say Rashford because lack of attacking options, but the rest shouldn't have started.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
You seen any bids from any club for them?

Kind of hard to get a grip when we've had to put up with this pathetic pair for the good part of 3-4 years.

ETH only has himself to blame being so ******* blinkered in Antony and FDJ

Move on your ex doesn't want to come here and you can't force them to

I have no problem with ETH wanting FDJ or nothing this season in terms of that position. United walked away from Antony 2 weeks ago and have been looking at alternative forwards.

Wouldn't close the door yet on FDJ either. I'd expect some news this week.

You seen any bids from any club for them?

Kind of hard to get a grip when we've had to put up with this pathetic pair for the good part of 3-4 years.
"Pathetic" meaning outside of top 4. We overpay our players, that's a known thing.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
"Pathetic" meaning outside of top 4. We overpay our players, that's a known thing.
I don't think I could put them in a top 10 team.

Yes, we do overpay our players that is correct.

They decide to not give a s**t once the big paycheck comes in.

I don't think I could put them in a top 10 team.

Yes, we do overpay our players that is correct.

They decide to not give a s**t once the big paycheck comes in.
I said Premier League standard, not top 4 standard, not top 10 standard (although they're good enough to get games at Leicester and Wolves).

Teams ranked below us can't afford to take on their wages, hence why we don't get bids. It isn't rocket science.

I thought Dalot was awful today as well, we looked so exposed on that side.
Yep. Really wasn't prepared for the game it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back