Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Welbeck can run rings around Maguire, what the * is Haaland going to do đź‘€

Our midfield 2 years ago was McFred…. It’s STILL McFred ffs.

McTominay had like 16 passes for the game, 8 completed and 8 turnovers to go with 2 challenges and a yellow card. The bloke is that s**t and still continues to start.

And if Welbeck can run rings around Maguire, what the * is Haaland going to do đź‘€

McTominay had like 16 passes for the game, 8 completed and 8 turnovers to go with 2 challenges and a yellow card. The bloke is that s**t and still continues to start.

I thought Martinez and Maguire did alright.

Slabs passing was good the first goal was all mctominay losing the ball in the guts thinking he was Figo.

Can't remember the 2nd

I said Premier League standard, not top 4 standard, not top 10 standard (although they're good enough to get games at Leicester and Wolves).

Teams ranked below us can't afford to take on their wages, hence why we don't get bids. It isn't rocket science.
You can offer wages to players that are lower than what they are currently on when doing deals... No one wants them at all you're right it isn't rocket science.

They'll just ride out the contracts here and then leave on a free that is what will happen.

The worst pass rate from when they started recording those stats.

Unbelievable besides you shouldn't need to see stats to know McTominay is s**t.

You can offer wages to players that are lower than what they are currently on when doing deals... No one wants them at all you're right it isn't rocket science.

They'll just ride out the contracts here and then leave on a free that is what will happen.
Yes you can. However when they're under contract, either the club pays them out or the other club has to take them on.

Should have play mctommy striker and Erikson middle
Shouldn't have played McSauce at all.

Should've swallowed the pride and played ronnie when he came on we looked better going forward and were more threatening.

The worst pass rate from when they started recording those stats.

Unbelievable besides you shouldn't need to see stats to know McTominay is s**t.
Exactly. McTominay does not pass the eyeball test, stats not needed to know he is useless. Basically playing with 10 men.

I have no problem with ETH wanting FDJ or nothing this season in terms of that position. United walked away from Antony 2 weeks ago and have been looking at alternative forwards.

Wouldn't close the door yet on FDJ either. I'd expect some news this week.
He has said so many times he doesn't want to come im worried well end paying him his unpaid wages plus some bullshit high wage

He has said so many times he doesn't want to come im worried well end paying him his unpaid wages plus some bullshit high wage

Said to who? Besides one comment weeks ago that he is happy at Barca (which of course he would say) all other reports are not from his own mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. McTominay does not pass the eyeball test, stats not needed to know he is useless. Basically playing with 10 men.
Literally, like another Lingard maybe has a performance one every 10 games everyone jumps on him that he is playing sensational for one game then doesn't do a thing for the next 10 games.

If FDJ allegedly doesnt want to come then the last thing we need is him coming here on a monster wage and phoning it in eg Di Maria

In regards to him coming or as a player?

"My feeling is that Frenkie de Jong will come here. At Manchester United they know for a long time that Frenkie de Jong wants to come otherwise they would never push this long to get it done. It's just a money issue for now."

Started to rattle off a list of individual things and players but I just can't anymore.

We're just one big sack of gross negligence.

I thought Martinez and Maguire did alright.

Slabs passing was good the first goal was all mctominay losing the ball in the guts thinking he was Figo.

Can't remember the 2nd

no *en way.

he was responsible for both goals. he needs to * off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back