Preview Sydney Swans vs Collingwood Sunday 14th August @SCG - The Birds of a Feather Knock Out Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood fans usually travel and come out of the woodwork in sydney.
I think that will contribute to the sell out.
From a neutral perspective it promises to be a cracking game as well, so I'm not surprised its a sell out.

I'm just surprised it happened so early in the week.

Pardon my lack knowledge of Fox Footy shows.
In about the last month, just after game show (not the Sunday one) - there was Gerard Healy sitting in the centre, at a table and chair setting. There was mention of the size of the SCG - sitting, Gerard put out his right arm and said the wing is a metre narrower either side of the ground saying "that's how far". Then getting up from his chair (I think knocking over the chair) and took 2 steps to the left of the screen saying the ground was this much shorter.
Blow, :think::(:mad: I wish I could remember which show.

I saw that one too. It's been a bugbear of his for a while - the false reporting of how much smaller SCG/Gabba is vs MCG:

This, from last year.

Was probably on Fox Footy Live which airs after the Friday night game. 3 people sitting around the table including Gerard
Thanks for that.
There were no past episodes of the show on foxtel on demand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Florent will have his hands full with Elliot on the prowl
Definitely, just don't see another option. If Fox goes to him, that leaves Rampe to go to Johnson and I don't really want to see that. Could be worse for us. If Florent's in our team as the 2nd small/medium defender after Fox, and Fox plays better on talls, that's the matchups that make sense.

We just need a 10 goal to 0 opening term to silence any of their toothless army.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah mate your typical Pies supporter can talk under wet cement with a mouth full of marbles.

They’re still intrigued by the novelty of speech.

View attachment 1470979
I would also like to bring attention to the form of the dog. He went high and he went early. This dog knows exactly what the Swan’s need to do on Sunday and I hope he/she is signed up as a guest motivational speaker for the dressing room.

Woof.
Just keep Rampe away from the fence thanks

Florent will have his hands full with Elliot on the prowl
Oxford St says there should be a camera fixed to these two all night if the match-up eventuates. Might even get to see some good footy, too.

Not sure if I should put this here or somewhere else, so mods move it if there is a more applicable thread.

Through the genius of this wonderful (sarcastic) electronic membership app, I have five tickets available for Sunday.
I don't want any money for them (as I never paid for them in the first place), I have also rung the club to double check that they are legit tix and not some stuff up on the app and that I am right to give them away - all good.

They are Red Zone in the Trumper Stand so no booked seats, need to get there early to get your spot.
Swans fans ONLY, you will need to meet me there to scan you in - so I can be sure you're a Swans fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back