Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this is US news, but some will find it pretty funny.

It's about not returning official documents apparently

Currently watching Fox News, it's like listening to AA after a Port loss.

So its better than I gave it credit for?

Sorry, this is US news, but some will find it pretty funny.

It's about not returning official documents apparently

Currently watching Fox News, it's like listening to AA after a Port loss.
The walls are closing in on the traitor..

His Info wars buddy Alex Jones has stuffed up bigtime and had his attorney mistakenly hand over two years of private text messages some covering the goings on of trump and his traitors actions on the day of Jan 6!..

Now they are in the hands of the Jan6 committee!..

His Info wars buddy Alex Jones has stuffed up bigtime and had his attorney mistakenly hand over two years of private text messages some covering the goings on of trump and his traitors actions on the day of Jan 6!..

Trump built a paid network of supporters in a variety of forums. I don't have proof, but the systematic and time consuming nature with which they attacked anything negative suggests that there was an agenda. Even if it wasn't directly paid, it was definitely rewarded. Alex Jones had Trump on his show, Terence K Williams a prominent comedian turned pro trump social media identity was invited to the white house and had dinner with the president.

LOL

20220808-210946.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course the open borders crew would be on here cheering on the destruction of the country.

But you are behind the times as the biden admin has totally ignored the remain in mexico policy to date anyway whilst instructing ICE to act as a shuttle service. And the DOJ whom acts as the praetorian guard rather than a non partisan body ignores it

But here you go..seems some blue states thought that having to deal with the destruction of the southern border would not apply to them

My money remains on nothing coming from this.

My money remains on nothing coming from this.
There is entertainment value in watching all his supporters go off on social media but I agree with you. Apparently they're going after him for taking classified documents from the White House. Doesn't sound like something he'd cop a big punishment for. Guess it all depends what kind of documents they're talking about.

There is entertainment value in watching all his supporters go off on social media but I agree with you. Apparently they're going after him for taking classified documents from the White House. Doesn't sound like something he'd cop a big punishment for. Guess it all depends what kind of documents they're talking about.

You’d think there’d be levels of classifiedness and one of those would be that they’re not to leave the premises.

You’d think there’d be levels of classifiedness and one of those would be that they’re not to leave the premises.
Yep and if they're raiding him, it makes you wonder what he had in that safe. Usually they don't conduct raids until the final stages of an investigation when they have their ducks all lined up in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back