Opinion Is this where Carlton drops away?

Are Carlton going to drop away from here?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think you’ll find too many Carlton supporters arguing the tribunal decision, but it’s bloody poor timing for a 2 week suspension. Definitely careless of Cripps - still can’t figure out why he needed to jump up off the ground to collect the footy.

Zac Fisher v Christian Petracca
Paddy Dow v Clayton Oliver
Adam Cerra v Jack Viney
Sam Walsh v Angus Brayshaw

good or bad laughing GIF by Angie Tribeca
Whoa, thats brutal.

Dees might win this by 100 :oops:

In 2012 had GC and GWS who combined for 5 wins, in 2022 WC and NM could go worse.

Yet Collingwood, who sit 2nd on the ladder, lost to WCE and fell over the line vs. NM - yep, 'crap' teams, not just an even year..

It was the same as their own footy manager at the time.

So, you were wrong? Just say it. Grown adults refusing to admit they're wrong is a gross trait. I'm sure Dan Richardson could admit he was wrong.
The 2013-15 Richmond ship was able to win 15 games, Carlton fan comparison...not mine.

Carlton arent at the same stage, they are still like Richmond 2012...yet to qualify let alone earn a home final after 15 wins.

Probably. But once again, how is it the same 'ship' this year? There was a review, a huge sweep of the club and we've improved; whether we fall into 8th or not. It's not the "same ship" as previous years.

Richmond were a consistent finals team, who had a bad year, reset the off field structure and bounced straight back up to finals.

This wasn't your opinion or your prediction at the time, so why are you so confident in making similar predictions about Carlton? I'd be wary in doing that considering how wrong you were in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes has gone whack over Adam Cerra

I'm happy to give a mulligan in his first year but offering up a first round pick, you would hope to be getting more than a good honest AFL role player, or so im told anyway

Agreed. Has been really underwhelming, has played 2 good games for us - Rd1 vs. Richmond and vs. WCE a few weeks back.

Agreed. Has been really underwhelming, has played 2 good games for us - Rd1 vs. Richmond and vs. WCE a few weeks back.

Where's he been playing? Was >50% wing with stints in the middle for us which suited him well I thought.

Definitely our best ball user going inside 50 last year.

Where's he been playing? Was >50% wing with stints in the middle for us which suited him well I thought.

Mostly midfield, but without a clear role it seems.

Cripps + Kennedy are our inside mids
Hewett is our defensive mid
Walsh is our outside mid
Cerra is ????????

His ball use has been awful.

Don’t think you’ll find too many Carlton supporters arguing the tribunal decision, but it’s bloody poor timing for a 2 week suspension. Definitely careless of Cripps - still can’t figure out why he needed to jump up off the ground to collect the footy.

This is the part that has me totally flummoxed.

His disposal by foot has been pretty average, even worse when going inside 50 - i sometimes think its paddy dow kicking into the f50 🤮

Never thought "playing the game" was an unnecessary act.

It was a bad choice in a split second that had a more severe outcome than usual.

Not a worry. Cop the whack and move on.
Like the Cotchin one, unfortunately there will be no 'moving on'. Clowns around here will still be mentioning it years from now.

Like the Cotchin one, unfortunately there will be no 'moving on'. Clowns around here will still be mentioning it years from now.
Well, when a Tigers supporter rolls in blathering about this and that it's an easy one to hold up, isn't it? Best to just ignore it.

Back