Coach Football department changes going forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro has pretty much ruled out Leon Cameron coming to us next year, will stay in Sydney with family.

1.25 in below.

According to SEN we are sounding him out with a view to bringing him in as part of the soft cap increase.

Personally I think Cameron has burnt his bridges with us, and I don't want him to come anywhere near us. A soft, soft player in his day who then got his players to play like a bunch of thugs.

According to SEN we are sounding him out with a view to bringing him in as part of the soft cap increase.

Personally I think Cameron has burnt his bridges with us, and I don't want him to come anywhere near us. A soft, soft player in his day who then got his players to play like a bunch of thugs.
I found it really interesting that he commented on the infamous coin toss, as a bad idea at the time and regrets it. It makes me think he is starting to make peace with the club ready for a move.

Bull****. Cameron was a fantastic player, right from his very first game you could see how talented he was. Played with a lot injuries too, that is how soft he was. Good bloke too, would love to have him back.

Bull****. Cameron was a fantastic player, right from his very first game you could see how talented he was. Played with a lot injuries too, that is how soft he was. Good bloke too, would love to have him back.

In my view he was an outside winger who never took a hard hit in his life. You're entitled to your opinion though.

I think it's hard to make too much of an imoact with a stubborn head coach. Surely someone has mentioned the 5m rule isn't working this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume you didnt watch the video then haha

Caro said if he ends up anywhere it'll be part time at Swans but most likely take year off.

My bad, just read somewhere that he might follow Clarko. But wouldn’t make sense if GWS.

I would ask the question of Blake Caracella

I think he did a good job at Tiggers and seems a waste at the bumbers.

sell him our midfield

0:55 Beveridge nice tap to Cameron for a goal, then Bevo involved a few seconds later in another passage to Cameron.

Hard to rate Cameron though, apart from his BnF in 1993 playing as a ruck rover, Footballer of the Year Award in 1995 (again ruck rover), and moving into defence at the Tigers later in his career, and 256 games, never achieved much. Club also didn't rate him much either, only made it to deputy vice captain.

Some short memories on here. Cameron was a fantastic player for us. Didn't matter what foot left or right, actually favoured his left at the end of his career. 17 year old wingman, moved to ruck rover, won the BnF and ask any Richmond supporter who much he improved their side. He was a great bloke as well, always gave time for us fans. His patch from 1993 to 1995 was fantastic and probably the best player as the club during that period.

Some short memories on here. Cameron was a fantastic player for us. Didn't matter what foot left or right, actually favoured his left at the end of his career. 17 year old wingman, moved to ruck rover, won the BnF and ask any Richmond supporter who much he improved their side. He was a great bloke as well, always gave time for us fans. His patch from 1993 to 1995 was fantastic and probably the best player as the club during that period.
I think there's only one short memory - my post above yours is sarcastic.

Would love us to go after Blake Caracella as suggested earlier ( with view as next senior coach) , and poach a defence coach from Geelong, Melbourne, swans or Freo. Let Rohan smith go back to development coach duties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back