Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Welcome to another Round ....the business end of the season, Prelim Finals Week

At time of writing, Cripps was only approaching his 2nd Tribunal Hearing ....2 down, 2 to go ....I'm sure commonsense will prevail and a suitable outcome will be handed down ....depending on what side of the Cripps fence you sit :moustache:

If you have Cripps, and no trades ...don't feel despair, you have many friends ....IIRC, 314 teams of the top 1,000 (?) have Cripps and no trades ...I do stand to be corrected on that number though (Jiska)

It places our very own raymagoo in a great position, as the current #1 overall .....and of course those Cripps non-owners :) going into Prelim Finals of cashies & leagues

If you're aiming for rank and a top 1,000 finish, the Cripps news will either be music to your ears, or a stab in the heart

But is that the end of the carnage ? ......Hewett, Cripps, Greene ....8 teams now officially cannot make the eight
Who will experiment with new roles, debutants, and who will warehouse star players for early corrective surgeries ???
This could get ugly !

south-park-black-friday.gif

One Coaches bloodbath though, is another Coaches Steven Bradbury moment .....

a93vDPW.gif

Lets not think though, that one suspension, one injury, will define our round ......nay, it is the choices of (VC) and (C) which becomes even more critical
Do you follow the critical thinking masses .....or do you go left field ....in an act of both stupidity and bravery ?

Me, well I'm a "The Meek Shall Inherit the SC World" type Coach ...... Laid (VC) against North ....and (Oliver) against a Cerra led CARL midfield

Good luck everyone .....and my the SC Gods smile upon you !

If you'd like to see each of the BigFooty League Divisions Prelim matchups ....

Prelim final week is to be dedicated to the memory of the single worst scourge on our SuperCoach teams over the last decade or so.

With the weight of the world lifted off their collective shoulders, may all of our premos go 150+.

Jun 24, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Welcome to another Round ....the business end of the season, Prelim Finals Week

At time of writing, Cripps was only approaching his 2nd Tribunal Hearing ....2 down, 2 to go ....I'm sure commonsense will prevail and a suitable outcome will be handed down ....depending on what side of the Cripps fence you sit :moustache:

If you have Cripps, and no trades ...don't feel despair, you have many friends ....IIRC, 314 teams of the top 1,000 (?) have Cripps and no trades ...I do stand to be corrected on that number though (Jiska)

It places our very own raymagoo in a great position, as the current #1 overall .....and of course those Cripps non-owners :) going into Prelim Finals of cashies & leagues

If you're aiming for rank and a top 1,000 finish, the Cripps news will either be music to your ears, or a stab in the heart

But is that the end of the carnage ? ......Hewett, Cripps, Greene ....8 teams now officially cannot make the eight
Who will experiment with new roles, debutants, and who will warehouse star players for early corrective surgeries ???
This could get ugly !

south-park-black-friday.gif

One Coaches bloodbath though, is another Coaches Steven Bradbury moment .....

a93vDPW.gif

Lets not think though, that one suspension, one injury, will define our round ......nay, it is the choices of (VC) and (C) which becomes even more critical
Do you follow the critical thinking masses .....or do you go left field ....in an act of both stupidity and bravery ?

Me, well I'm a "The Meek Shall Inherit the SC World" type Coach ...... Laid (VC) against North ....and (Oliver) against a Cerra led CARL midfield

Good luck everyone .....and my the SC Gods smile upon you !

If you'd like to see each of the BigFooty League Divisions Prelim matchups ....

Where's everyone?
It amazes me how quickly the enthusiasm dies on SC and BF thread at this time of the year.

Hopefully, we can have an exciting week - with SC carnage and exciting footy games.
I've copped my whack in recent weeks (Cripps & Greene this week, Hewett & Wehr recently) - it's only fair the carnage love is spread around too :devil:

image GIF

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Where's everyone?
It amazes me how quickly the enthusiasm dies on SC and BF thread at this time of the year.

Hopefully, we can have an exciting week - with SC carnage and exciting footy games.
I've copped my whack in recent weeks (Cripps & Greene this week, Hewett & Wehr recently) - it's only fair the carnage love is spread around too :devil:

image GIF

It's understandable ....No Trades, Low Ranking, no League Finals ....I can understand the drop-off in enthusiasm

For them, it's onto the 2023 SC Planning Thread .....for me, I start to rev up my National Draft enthusiasm ....2nd best time of the year, pouring over Club's potential draftees

Guess, I'll have to buy socks this year ...

0d1e956ff396bb4ee75dc431fb8a7270fc9f5a4c.jpg

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Where's everyone?

image GIF
Most people have no trades. What's there to really discuss or talk about at that point. I can't really do anything about my team anymore. Gotta wait until the weekend to actually watch the spuds play to really vent.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Where's everyone?

image GIF
Must edge away from the Clarko to North thread.
Rabbit hole.
Teams will be fun tonight.
Another out on top of Cripps will be difficult to manage.

Apr 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Where's everyone?

image GIF

Some of us absolute nuffies have just started a 33 week FPL season.
Talk about suckers for punishment.
But every year off we go to see what we know about English Football machinations. :eek::p

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of us absolute nuffies have just started a 33 week FPL season.
Talk about suckers for punishment.
But every year off we go to see what we know about English Football machinations. :eek::p
100%.
I did my team 2 hours before the first game with 0 research.
I bet i go well.

flea29

All Australian
Jul 29, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Still here! 2 trades left & in cashie prelim. Use both to get Laird & rookie or use 1/save 1 to get Brayshaw/Mills/Parish/Ryan/Hall?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
flea29 ....are you holding Hewett ?

I don't know your $$$$ in the bank

IMO trade 1 .....Hewett to Sinclair / Angus Brayshaw
Trade 2 ........... Kelly to Laird

flea29

All Australian
Jul 29, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
flea29 ....are you holding Hewett ?

I don't know your $$$$ in the bank

IMO trade 1 .....Hewett to Sinclair / Angus Brayshaw
Trade 2 ........... Kelly to Laird
$40k
Hewett will go this week for sure
The players I mentioned are best options with 1 trade
Yes, Jelly is a huge worry
Hall for Hewett gives me $100k bank
Probably should just wait until 6:25 tonight 😂

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
$40k
Hewett will go this week for sure
The players I mentioned are best options with 1 trade
Yes, Jelly is a huge worry
Hall for Hewett gives me $100k bank
Probably should just wait until 6:25 tonight 😂
I think you may have to accept Laird is beyond you & bridge the points gap from 2 x trades to weaker players ....I prefer that over one rookie & Laird approach

I like Hewett to Hall .....should go well against ADEL

Then use the $90K to upgrade one of either Kelly / Cameron / Jackson to best available

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Use 1 trade to move Cripps to Parish or use last two trades to bring Oliver in
View attachment 1472999View attachment 1473000
Same predicament myself, however Laird instead of Oliver.

You have good cover with Brodie DPP, so can probably get away with the 2 trades.

I'm leaning towards parish myself, and hoping he can come close to matching Laird these last 2 weeks.

No doubt there's going to be carnage next week.

It's understandable ....No Trades, Low Ranking, no League Finals ....I can understand the drop-off in enthusiasm

For them, it's onto the 2023 SC Planning Thread .....for me, I start to rev up my National Draft enthusiasm ....2nd best time of the year, pouring over Club's potential draftees

Guess, I'll have to buy socks this year ...

0d1e956ff396bb4ee75dc431fb8a7270fc9f5a4c.jpg
if Cripps is out, I’ll fill both of them this weekend

Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
how does will kelly getting a game next two weeks affect his sc price next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back