Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I like this fantasy football thing. Been avoiding it over the years, but joined up at work this season.

I can feel myself watching the game differently, wanting things to happen cause of.my points, not what I actually want to happen.

Feeling mildly disappointed at Fulhams 2nd cause it cost me a couple of points. I mean, wtf?
Welcome to your life for the next 37 weeks.

47 with Walker, Ward/Iverson and Haaland to come.

Annoying that Aarronsons goal was changed to an own goal as it would have been a good point of difference start.

68, not too shabby.
I’m happy to stick with a threemium set up for now so will probably roll.

Haaland, Mitrovic and Zinchenko all set for a price rise today.
Kane losing value some time this week seems almost inevitable too.
Is it knee jerk to go Kane to Haaland now before the price rise?

Is it knee jerk to go Kane to Haaland now before the price rise?
It’s up to you. But if you definitely want Haaland and you don’t have money in the bank it’ll probably be too late otherwise. It could be a 0.2 swing after the price update.

…or you might be able to hold off for another day if you want to risk it.
…or Haaland could get injured/rested.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s up to you. But if you definitely want Haaland and you don’t have money in the bank it’ll probably be too late otherwise. It could be a 0.2 swing after the price update.

…or you might be able to hold off for another day if you want to risk it.
…or Haaland could get injured/rested.
I've already done it. Haaland price will definitely increase overnight.
Yeah I did the swap now. I've got 2.0 ITB too so handy for down the track as well.

Thought about trading Rashford to Mitrovic but it's too late already, Mitro is 6.6.

Will put Zinchenko on the field over Bailey this week, but will bank the trade

I know the sensible play is to roll but I’m getting more and more tempted by Kane > Darwin every day.

Hurry up deadline and save me from myself

I think for anyone with Salah, Kane and Haaland it is a good option. Not sure if you only have 2 of the 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back