Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he means like Gallucci, McHenry, Jones and McAsey, all first rounders
If the players are still on the list, and only 3-4 years into their careers .....you cannot declare them a failure ....you can believe they are, as an opinion ....but we've seen many go too early on players like Fogarty and have egg on their face

7 weeks ago, the popular opinion was to trade Laird

That’s the rumour but what if they are working on JHF? Plus Brisbane supposedly interested in Dunkley too.

Their first, Amon compo, next years first and supposedly Bergman. That’s a fair combination to make a deal from
Bergman is going to be elite ... savvy by North if they nab him in the package.

That’s the rumour but what if they are working on JHF? Plus Brisbane supposedly interested in Dunkley too.

Their first, Amon compo, next years first and supposedly Bergman. That’s a fair combination to make a deal from
A lot of rumors this time of year .....LOL Dunkley might move to BRIS to be near his sister .....now that's a first

Dunkley probably stays at WB IMO ....but if PORT were successful, you'd imagine, they'd lose #7 as part of the deal

I don't think there's much difference in trade capital between Bergman & Amon versus Crouch & say eg Himmelberg

I understand getting both Rankine & JHF requires some wizardry ....which "may" prove too difficult

Stone Hut Bakery just past Laura on the way to Melrose. Best pies I have ever had. Various flavour all sensational.

Never seems to get a mention, and I thought they were just a myth. A mate who lived in Pirie talked em up for years.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

easily the best we've ever had.

If the players are still on the list, and only 3-4 years into their careers .....you cannot declare them a failure ....you can believe they are, as an opinion ....but we've seen many go too early on players like Fogarty and have egg on their face

7 weeks ago, the popular opinion was to trade Laird
Well yeah I can. Ben Davis is still on our list, is he going to make it?

The discussion has been done to death on these 3 but I’m calling it that they might have AFL careers, but they will be bog average ones and none worthy of first round picks.

As for Laird, that’s just a stupid comparison, come back to me when any of these 3 make AA or win Club Champion. Laird was suggested by some as he was a senior player with decent trade capital.

A lot of rumors this time of year .....LOL Dunkley might move to BRIS to be near his sister .....now that's a first

Dunkley probably stays at WB IMO ....but if PORT were successful, you'd imagine, they'd lose #7 as part of the deal

I don't think there's much difference in trade capital between Bergman & Amon versus Crouch & say eg Himmelberg

I understand getting both Rankine & JHF requires some wizardry ....which "may" prove too difficult
No mention of his sister except a contender is now showing interest and they have a habit of bringing in high end talent.

You are not seriously suggesting EH and Crouch would get us anywhere near the same trade value as Amon and Bergman? You been drinking tonight WW?

No mention of his sister except a contender is now showing interest and they have a habit of bringing in high end talent.

You are not seriously suggesting EH and Crouch would get us anywhere near the same trade value as Amon and Bergman? You been drinking tonight WW?
Dunkley's sister apparently plays Netball / Basketball ? in BRIS

IMO Himmelberg stays .....however I think Sholl will be traded ....Crouch v Amon, it's close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe this is a North melbourne aggressive “shot across the bow” of the JHF, his family and the two SA club’s ship.

a sort of stubborn faaaark you “this is how much chance there is of him playing in Adelaide anytime soon… see, look, we’re not even gonna fukn let him play for us in Adelaide!” stance..

its strange.. a no.1 draftee with his talent in a bottom team just needs to be played.. sure, he’s gonna have down periods but getting more game time and experience into him as quickly as you can is all they should be focusing on right now.

we should do what Geelong did to us with Dangerfield - have JHF superimposed in a crows top and put it up on the big screens and yep - cheer the lad on each time he gets the ball
I was at the cattery when that happened. It was a low act and I would hate us to descend to that level.
Moot anyway as he's not playing.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

maybe this is a North melbourne aggressive “shot across the bow” of the JHF, his family and the two SA club’s ship.

a sort of stubborn faaaark you “this is how much chance there is of him playing in Adelaide anytime soon… see, look, we’re not even gonna fukn let him play for us in Adelaide!” stance..

its strange.. a no.1 draftee with his talent in a bottom team just needs to be played.. sure, he’s gonna have down periods but getting more game time and experience into him as quickly as you can is all they should be focusing on right now.
If its an f you we just aren't letting you play in adelaide then they're a bigger basket case then we thought. That is peak immaturity.

Last edited:
I wanted to write this on the north board but don't want to risk the ban

They are talking Rachele, pick 4 and next years 1st for JHF and stuff like that. No chance they get that but maybe 2 x 1sts could come into play.

I was going to say that if we beat them on the weekend, we could jump up a bit and pick 4 becomes pick 5 or 6 and then 7 after Ashcroft - less appealing

The conundrum for them is they need to win on the weekend and that could flip them above West Coast and they would be no chance of a priority pick then. Choose your poison lads

Back