Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Horne Francis is from SA and will prob come home.

Rachelle is from Vic and will prob go home.

Several posters said Rachelle is from a close Italian family and it may lure him home.

Do the swap now and save the pain later.
Melbourne is a one hour flight from Adelaide. He can do mid week trips home for dinner if he wants. Back ourselves to keep Rachele

I wanted to write this on the north board but don't want to risk the ban

They are talking Rachele, pick 4 and next years 1st for JHF and stuff like that. No chance they get that but maybe 2 x 1sts could come into play.
That's a better offer than we were giving them pre draft and he hasn't lived up to the hype yet, no way has his value gone up.

Reidy: "He's wasn't in your Best 22 late in the year next year's 1st and Sholl is all we're offering"

North: "But your original offer was 3 firsts???"

Reidy: " That's before he played at AFL level, either you don't know how to develop talent, you haven't sold him the club's future vision or you didn't do your homework to realise he never wanted to leave SA, that's all on you"

North "oh.... s**t"

A lot of rumors this time of year .....LOL Dunkley might move to BRIS to be near his sister .....now that's a first

Dunkley probably stays at WB IMO ....but if PORT were successful, you'd imagine, they'd lose #7 as part of the deal

I don't think there's much difference in trade capital between Bergman & Amon versus Crouch & say eg Himmelberg

I understand getting both Rankine & JHF requires some wizardry ....which "may" prove too difficult
If we get both this year, it will involve some pain on us...somewhere... maybe players traded... good players...

So Norf has absolutely nothing to play for and they deny JHF the opportunity to play his first game back in Adelaide in front of family and friends

That's a big call

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wonder if North are allowing him to travel with the team to see his family? Or is his non selection more sinister.

Sounds completely desperate to me.

North are completely out of control...

I wonder if North are allowing him to travel with the team to see his family? Or is his non selection more sinister.

Sounds completely desperate to me.

North are completely out of control...
Named in the VFL side that plays Saturday so probably doesn't travel with the team

Named in the VFL side that plays Saturday so probably doesn't travel with the team
JHF didn't play earlier this year in Tasmania (injured). Now dropped for this match.
North know full well where they stand IMO. 😎

So Norf has absolutely nothing to play for and they deny JHF the opportunity to play his first game back in Adelaide in front of family and friends

That's a big call

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Now we can't put a picture of him in a crows guernsey on the scoreboard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do a lot of country driving with work ... and partake at most of the bakeries in the small towns.

Jamestown Bakery is the best one I've eaten at. Superb pies & pasties. And their sweet treats (Kitchener buns etc) are excellent.

Others; Edithburgh bakery; Baker Bears (Port Pirie); Linke's (Nuriootpa); Gawler South Bakery......the list goes on.
I highly recommend home grain bakery in Aldinga. My favourite by a fair bit

Do people think that our aggressive all in approach to rankine means that we are already out of the running for jhf? Can we realistically land both ?

JHF didn't play earlier this year in Tasmania (injured). Now dropped for this match.
North know full well where they stand IMO.

If you look at JHF games this year - dropped for the first time when they played the Power, dropped (can’t recall if injured) again when they played us and missed 3 games. Then dropped when they play us again - so he will miss his 5th game of the year and 3 of them happen to be the SA teams

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Passive aggressive move from North Melbourne

Surest sign yet that he's leaving

Can't see how we get him though
News reports in Melbourne say North may want to cut their losses, and try to get an early pick from Adelaide

If you look at JHF games this year - dropped for the first time when they played the Power, dropped (can’t recall if injured) again when they played us and missed 3 games. Then dropped when they play us again - so he will miss his 5th game of the year and 3 of them happen to be the SA teams

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Suspension
Missed the games vs us and Geelong due to suspension, and after missing 3 weeks of football, he came back via the VFL i believe.

Back