Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Saints v Lions Fri August 12th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s got to go straight to the top of the hollow wins of the year table. All it did is prove how far off the pace the lions are. Imagine what melb are going to do to them Next week
Interesting, Melb might win next week and I do believe they would put paid to your team as well in a final but how does this win say that the Lions are 'so far off the pace'?

There is still a great player somewhere inside of Cameron Rayner. Easily the best performance I've seen from him in his young career to date. He stood up when the game was on the line to be won. It's a scary proposition to think of the player he'd be if he was on a lesser quality team. Also, Ben King and Mitchell Lewis are far superior to Max King.
Ben King? How would we know?

2nd on the ladder, likely to be 4th by end of the rd and 5th or 6th end of the season. Geez they are talking the lions up, they are easy pickings come finals.
They're no Collingwood or Richmond.

This is ******* classic. Lachie Neale having an audition for media after footy.

King at training kicking practice next week.

kick in nuts GIF
Is that Max King or his defender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King had a shocker.

It's hard to understand that St Kilda decided earlier this year that Matty Lloyd, one of the games great goalkickers, was not required to continue his private coaching of King because the coaches at St Kilda had it covered. What a monumental blunder?

Cam Rayner, a slow burn as a former number 1 draft pick, was epic in the last quarter.

That’s got to go straight to the top of the hollow wins of the year table. All it did is prove how far off the pace the lions are. Imagine what melb are going to do to them Next week

Horse s**t. One team playing for their season at home vs a team that just wants to get the "W"!

Max King = Kent Kingsley.

I wanna come back in another life as Daniel McStay. Gimme $500,000 to be s**t at my job and still get pats on the back. Should become a politician.

Max King had a shocker.

It's hard to understand that St Kilda decided earlier this year that Matty Lloyd, one of the games great goalkickers, was not required to continue his private coaching of King because the coaches at St Kilda had it covered. What a monumental blunder?

Cam Rayner, a slow burn as a former number 1 draft pick, was epic in the last quarter.
So you would let Nick Riewodlt teach McKay how to kick goals?

Back