Game Day Round 22 v Carlton, MCG, 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each game from here is a must win for top-4. Carlton are travelling ordinary but that hasn't stopped us coughing up games before. Their defence is generally a lot shakier than Collingwood so if we get on top in the guts again this should be a straightforward win. Some lowered eyes going forward would be nice too.
Expecting a bit more of Jackson in the ruck, Gawn hasn't been great against Pittonet and rucks like him in the past. If Jacko pulls his finger out could be a big help there.
Also get down for the AFLW curtain raiser if you can (4:20ish start). We should dish out a flogging in that so you could see two wins for the price of one! Bargain!
Blokes team:
AFL_Team-Selection_1080x1350 (6).jpeg

Can't watch tonight as two different close friends decided to be selfish and be born on this day, so will just have to stick to checking the scores.

Almost glad that I'll miss the Jack Silvagni show.

Simply have to win, the melts will be something else if we drop this. Dees by 27, BBrown with 4.

Can't watch tonight as two different close friends decided to be selfish and be born on this day, so will just have to stick to checking the scores.

Some people get all the luck.

So jealous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking my two boys. You crumpets better get your a* there! I got several Blues mates who are going along and they are loud and completely ignorant of the rules! We better have a good number there tonight! I feel we will be outnumbered 2 to 1.

Gonna bail on the first party because I truly can't be bothered, so guess I'll be here for the pain after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back