Game Day Adelaide Crows vs Ice Bath Police (North Division) at Adelaide Oval

maxlilly

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
over here
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ice Bath Police ( North Division) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

images

Nov 8, 2021
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is it my imagination or have we had a Butt load of wet and slippery games this year?

ROB back to zero marks, Berry to break the world record for tackling? Unfortunately the wet conditions won’t bring the Tassie Roos back to our skill level 🙄.

Crows by a small margin in a game that will be declared the worst game of AFL ever played (replacing our final match last year for the title).

Not a whole lot to gain out of today, especially given the conditions will make for a scrappy game.

Hoping Fog, Berry, Soligo and Worrell continue their progress, while Tex continues on his march towards 50 goals for the year.

Edit: forgot TT

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Is it my imagination or have we had a Butt load of wet and slippery games this year?

ROB back to zero marks, Berry to break the world record for tackling? Unfortunately the wet conditions won’t bring the Tassie Roos back to our skill level 🙄.

Crows by a small margin in a game that will be declared the worst game of AFL ever played (replacing our final match last year for the title).
Are you judging that by us slipping over?
If so that could still mean we’ve had 100% dry games.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

In May, June and August (already) adelaide has exceeded its monthly rainfall average.

Can't remember if our games in the eastern states were wet (Melbourne obv not)?

Back