Game Day Bulldogs vs the… Orange team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sound you hear is every quality side in the eight looking at this and rubbing their collective hands together while hoping we make finals.

Absolutely. That’s so far off finals quality it’s not funny.

I’m disgusted by how this team is playing. I cannot understand how they can fall this far in less than 12 months from the side that won an away PF.

Our better players are in atrocious form, from Bont on down, and the bottom 6-10 are like deer in the headlights or simply not good enough. The coaching is pathetic, they’re still guarding space with no regard to the opponent’s movement despite it costing the game last week.

There’s no conviction in what they’re doing, and if Ed Richards wasn’t playing (should be close to b and f imo) we’d be down against one of the worst teams in the comp - who are missing their best player. It’s ludicrous.

GWS are primarily to blame for this being a woeful game but our bs Manning the mark and zone defence basically is allowing for this to happen.

Almost want them to put us out of our misery right now.
Even with the complete inability to do it, they’re still managing to pick their way through. Our manning of the ground is diabolically bad

Anyone else just see the midfield coach talking to the mids and not one paying any attention?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we all cancel our memberships it will happen. Money talks.

Well I didn’t think I would ever do that, but it’s a distinct possibility right now.

If that makes me a shitty fan then so be it. But I can’t keep investing time and money into something that makes me feel like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deny us the ball with slow, measured movement, outwork us at the coalface and congest our forward line.

Works. Every. Time ... like it's the first time it's ever been employed against us rather than the most predictable strategy in the league for opponents.

What you got, coach?
It's what Geelong did to us in the first half recently. It slowed us down and allowed Geelong to work their way back into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back