Review Dees v the Carlton Tribunal Busters - the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers if we cannot beat Carlton wtih Cripps in the side, we don't deserve to defend our title: Bluebaggers by 13 points

I say, if we must play a dreadful game where I spend most of it wondering why I am even watching, and do every single stupid thing possible, at least the ending makes it really really funny

Last edited:
That was so satisfying. 3 votes Jake Melksham.

Appalling game honestly. Did not deserve to win that and good lord, any danger of having a single alternate strategy coming out of the backline then kick it long down the wing and hope gawn marks it? Only counted 40 of them tonight.

Besides that, outstanding win from the brink, was losing my head at the ground in the final 30 seconds. Proper finals atmosphere even with only 55k there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly couldn’t give a * how bad that game was, I’m just so happy, being at the ground for that finish is everything great about sport.

We look seriously flawed and no idea how we turn it around to challenge for another flag, but you just have to enjoy that win.

How good was the Melk man?!

We broke BigFooty.

I was walking out with Dad. Old man went to the mens so I was waiting watching. Melk kicks his. Old man comes back and I say ‘we better watch this…’

Koz. Unbelievable.

What the hell just happened?

jon stewart middle finger GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back