Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
If he's out and Hamill is on ice for this year, we have a hole down back to fill. Do we play hinge back there and play Cook or Milera on the wing?
I think Doedee might get lucky as he hit him in the shoulder and not the head. Then again because it's the crows they will possibly suspend him. I think they will probably bring Milera in and play Dawson in Doedee's spot if out.

clinto69

Debutant
Aug 4, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think Doedee might get lucky as he hit him in the shoulder and not the head. Then again because it's the crows they will possibly suspend him. I think they will probably bring Milera in and play Dawson in Doedee's spot if out.
It's the Crows so he'll probably get 2 plus Cripps 2 and so miss the Showdown and the first 3 next year.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
It doesn’t matter now if you get them in the head.

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
20220812_003601.gif

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
In: Newchurch, Gollant
Out: Rowe, McAdam (inj)

Dunno about Milera, depends on how he comes up I guess
Reckon it will be Milera and Gollant ins

People calling for Murphy to be dropped after he’s finally played 2 good games is a LOL

Wouldn’t mind a little mid injury during the week to bring in Taylor

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out: Rowe, McAdam
In: Milera, Gollant

Milera will get his spot back but if he’s not right then think Cook gets a run. If Doedee out then I hope we don’t put in Davis. Could we see McAsey?
At this point in time I think Cook is too scared to play in a showdown

If Doedee is out I’d like to see Taylor play and shuffle Jones a bit

spexau

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Reckon it will be Milera and Gollant ins

People calling for Murphy to be dropped after he’s finally played 2 good games is a LOL

Wouldn’t mind a little mid injury during the week to bring in Taylor
Murphy's kicking inside 50 has been excellent there's no way he gets dropped

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bring in Newchurch.

If we are serious about our junior development, give the kid a chance in the final H&A game given his body of work in the past. If he fails, he will know what and where he needs to improve over summer not to mention play in a game, when the team is being positive and full of confidence. Not to mention he can then appreciate the standards of an AFL player and difference between the SANFL and AFL. This is the game to do it too.

Gollant for McAdam should be a given. Give Newchurch a crack at the expense of Rowe. Nits that Rowe played poorly, but I don't see him as part of the future whereas Newchurch should at least be given a taste of AFL.

I'd like to see Taylor too, but it would be rough to drop Schoenberg or McHenry. Schoey's second half was excellent and I really liked Ned's game.

Gtowncrow

Cheated out of Finals
Jul 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gollant for McAdam should be a given. Give Newchurch a crack at the expense of Rowe. Nits that Rowe played poorly, but I don't see him as part of the future whereas Newchurch should at least be given a taste of AFL.

I'd like to see Taylor too, but it would be rough to drop Schoenberg or McHenry. Schoey's second half was excellent and I really liked Ned's game.
I didn't see who Shoey was playing on in the first half but if it was LUD, that's not great.

Back