Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
kananooks SECOND in Tragics 2 for points and missed the finals. He’s stoked up at every opportunity. No-one to blame but himself. Should have scored better.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
1623/14C

Continuing my season of ok scores, but nothing special. Resisted the urge to use my last trade to get Laird. Good move as it happened. Short to Dawson may have been on. Or Cameron to any amount of rucks. We’ll see.

Steele my big let down. Neale too but not a POD. Need Warner to have a good one as he is my only real POD left.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Have completely botched another season late in the piece.

Currently have a dilemma in my main league.

Opponent: Mills, Heeney and 107 point lead
vs
Me: Ridley, Parker, Butters

We both have Jayden Short.
Considering a total hail Mary and trading Short to somebody just for a point of difference.

Considering it's my sister in laws birthday it feels as though the universe is pointing me towards her ex-fling in Dan Houston. Is it worth using my last trade on a sideways POD just to try and win one league though?

FourthTimeAround

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2022
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
skin of my teeth time

Sicily, Short, Crisp, Merret, McCartin +50
vs
Sicily, Mills, Parker, Daicos, Wines

No cash, One trade left… dunno

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
As I expected, benching Cripps to take Jelly's 112 cost me points. Only a few luckily. If only I had benched Walsh instead.

1944/17+C, it's solid but a bunch of my prelims are wandering around 50/50 likelihood of winning/losing.

I have a feeling that the last decision I have to make is going to be telling.

I need to play two of NDaicos, Crispy and Lizard Blakey.

I've had a close look at Blakey's recent scoring and he hasn't gone under 86 at the SCG since Round 7. Average of his last 6 at SCG is 108. So he's in.

NickyD is coming off a 129, but I'm worried about Clarke tagging him. Thing is I don't see Macrae just leaving him to cop it if it happens - he'll move him forward or into the midfield to shake it off. And Clarke wasn't particularly effective against Hall last weekend (he scored 105). But if he is shut out of the game I'll kick myself because it was so predictable.

As of right now I have Crisp on the bench, but I'll definitely be umming and aahing about it for the next few hours

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As I expected, benching Cripps to take Jelly's 112 cost me points. Only a few luckily. If only I had benched Walsh instead.

1944/17+C, it's solid but a bunch of my prelims are wandering around 50/50 likelihood of winning/losing.

I have a feeling that the last decision I have to make is going to be telling.

I need to play two of NDaicos, Crispy and Lizard Blakey.

I've had a close look at Blakey's recent scoring and he hasn't gone under 86 at the SCG since Round 7. Average of his last 6 at SCG is 108. So he's in.

NickyD is coming off a 129, but I'm worried about Clarke tagging him. Thing is I don't see Macrae just leaving him to cop it if it happens - he'll move him forward or into the midfield to shake it off. And Clarke wasn't particularly effective against Hall last weekend (he scored 105). But if he is shut out of the game I'll kick myself because it was so predictable.

As of right now I have Crisp on the bench, but I'll definitely be umming and aahing about it for the next few hours
I would play Nick and Lizard mate.
FWIW.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would play Nick and Lizard mate.
FWIW.

Nick has played interstate twice since he broke out, for an average of 153.

I'm gonna stop umming and aahing.

I mean Clarke could just as easily tag Crisp.

What will be will be.

Cheers for the input mate - you are finishing the season like a runaway train, it's great to see

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nick has played interstate twice since he broke out, for an average of 153.

I'm gonna stop umming and aahing.

I mean Clarke could just as easily tag Crisp.

What will be will be.

Cheers for the input mate - you are finishing the season like a runaway train, it's great to see
I reckon Clarke is a shittruck.
Ignore him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back