Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Tigers v Hawks Sun August 14th 1:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Best team in the last 5 years? North beat them lol.
They are the best this year are they?
Were they also the best last year?
Ok sorry I didn’t realise they won 5 flags in a row.

3 flags in 5 years doesn't equal that maybe your in in fairyland. Don't worry about during the season it's about🏆 come it's time let's see if your mob can put it right come finals.

3 flags in 5 years doesn't equal that maybe your in in fairyland. Don't worry about during the season it's about🏆 come it's time let's see if your mob can put it right come finals.
I am looking forward to seeing if they can put it right.
I want all the pressure on us. No point avoiding it. I don’t know if we are good enough but I’m looking forward to seeing if we are different or we fall into the same old style.
Of course 3 flags in 5 years is brilliant I wasn’t disputing that, why would I when my team did it?
Tigers best team 17-20.
Not last year obviously.
And so far not this year.
It’s like someone saying in 2006 that Brisbane have been the best team in the last 5 years.
We’re they the best in 2005 and 2006?
No.

I am looking forward to seeing if they can put it right.
I want all the pressure on us. No point avoiding it. I don’t know if we are good enough but I’m looking forward to seeing if we are different or we fall into the same old style.
Of course 3 flags in 5 years is brilliant I wasn’t disputing that, why would I when my team did it?
Tigers best team 17-20.
Not last year obviously.
And so far not this year.
It’s like someone saying in 2006 that Brisbane have been the best team in the last 5 years.
We’re they the best in 2005 and 2006?
No.
I think you're mistaking over/of the last 5 years with in each of the last 5 years.

I think today says more about hawthorn that it does Richmond.
A team with not much to play for but an absolute gun flag winning ruckman announcing his retirement, you would think the players would play out of threat skin for him.
Keep ya skirt on! He's still got next week at their traditional home in Tassie to play out.

But... Lmao at you Geelong flogs already hitting the panic button, knowing full well youre *ed, if/when you come up against the Tiges in September. Another failed campaign coming up for Salty Scott and his online brigade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton and Edwards with plain black socks? (Amongst others) What’s the fine for not wearing the correct uniform?
Redhead Karen GIF by moodman

Best team in the last 5 years? North beat them lol.
They are the best this year are they?
Were they also the best last year?
Ok sorry I didn’t realise they won 5 flags in a row.
How many times do you guys need to be smacked in finals before you learn to sit down and be quiet?

That’s the worse part. They we’re so desperate to get rid of Clarkson for a rookie coach all because he’s an ex player. The Malthouse/ Buckley handover worked so well also… Bloke gives you 4 flags and it’s thanks but see ya later. Was baffling at the time, and still baffling now. In fact I’d be surprised if he even got a thanks.
It was only baffling if you’d been living under a rock for 5 years.

We’ll just forget that Hawthon handed both the 2020 and 2021 wooden spoon sides their first wins for the year with a gameplan that needed to be changed at the bye(3 of the last 5 years) and were bouncing around the bottom two while Clarkson was pocketing upwards of $1.3m a season in the middle of a pandemic.

That’s the worse part. They we’re so desperate to get rid of Clarkson for a rookie coach all because he’s an ex player. The Malthouse/ Buckley handover worked so well also… Bloke gives you 4 flags and it’s thanks but see ya later. Was baffling at the time, and still baffling now. In fact I’d be surprised if he even got a thanks.
Did you not watch a single Hawthorn game from 2019 - 2021?

Tom Mitchell reminds me of Priddis in his last season at the Eagles. Slow, every disposal is a turnover/hospital handball and only in the team because of past accolades.
Bloke had 32 touches 11 contesteed at 80% with 2 goal assists and 9 score involvements (almost 400 metres gained).

He's the last bloke i'd be giving s**t to, Jaeger O'Meara had 14 touches from 23 CBAs and is the VC and is meant to stand up, instead he did the opposite and did sweet * all.

Back