Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Sun August 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They played finals in 2020
Yeah I guess it’s easy to forget 2020, I probably meant it feels like they were embroiled in controversy and instability for ages and have pulled themselves out quickly and strongly. I’d be happy with where they’re at.

Like Carlton are.

I was at the MCG last night and Carlton’s inability to protect the lead was amateurish.
We are in no doubt we are average and a run of the mill team. Even if we make finals we ain’t doing any damage and most Carlton supporters know this.

Hence we cop the criticisms and move on as they are valid. Criticize the Pies though and well that is a different story and just read this thread for proof!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I guess it’s easy to forget 2020, I probably meant it feels like they were embroiled in controversy and instability for ages and have pulled themselves out quickly and strongly. I’d be happy with where they’re at.
2021 was the only real down year. Apart from that they have been competitive for years.

Congrats to Swans today, the better team by far today. Collingwood will take the lessons from todays game and be better for it. Not all doom and gloom, a loss now is better then a loss in the finals.

Must say we looked really good when we cracked it down the middle, Sydney set up beautifully behind the ball, couple of lucky snaps and bingo 5 goal win.

Pies really missed JDG and Adams on the smaller ground, but our main concern was Sydney’s aerial dominance.

Well done Sydney. We will most likely see you at some stage again in September.

Good to see the Blues fans out and about. Only took them 12 weeks to have something to crow about. Anything to distract them from their own side losing 5 from their last 7
As I said rent free living. You guys have serious complexities about anyone that supports Carlton being able to have an opinion.

Pressure cooker game with finals type atmosphere with plenty of heat and surprise surprise the Pies have wilted
Pies were bound to have a downer at some stage and Sydney are very good side,

In terms of a team wilting under pressure well I haven’t seen a team as mentally weak as carlton were last night when the game was in their keeping.
Was hilarious to watch melksham out mark 3 of your defenders.

Because your opinions stink
Cause they don’t suit your home team agenda.

In breaking news on a public forum not everyone will agree with you.

Back