Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Sun August 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All teams have a down season

At least we have fans that care...and always care...most members and wait lists for seats for decades.

Cheers, front runner
Screenshot_20220814-181943_Chrome.jpg

LMFAO
All teams have a down season

At least we have fans that care...and always care...most members and wait lists for seats for decades.

Cheers, front runner
LMFAO ! If the user name wasn’t embarrassing enough you have just excelled yourself. Take a Bow Sir and enjoy the summer thinking about you getting your sorry arses out of the bottom 4.

And here come the excuses.
Do your research on the ground sizes.
It really is pathetic tbh. Imagine they beat us at the MCG and we come out saying it would be different on a smaller ground ???? Cringeworthy really. Would not expect much better from him based on his posting history. 👶 Primary School Stuff.

Btw, afl website has the McCartin free from earlier

Pies player at least 2 mt over the mark and never “stood”

farcical

View attachment 1477144View attachment 1477145
Taking the piss? How can a still shot justify this? McCartin moved off the mark immediately. He had time and space to dispose of the football. He chose not to pretend he didnt hear the umpire pay a mark. Free kick

Is that an excuse?
There’s no excuse for todays game, Sydney were far the superior side and deserved the 4 points.

But if I do know BigFooty I’d be very careful potting Collingwood supporters after a loss today mate as we may just very well have the loudest laugh of all next week and you will cop it for posting this sort of stuff.

Taking the piss? How can a still shot justify this? McCartin moved off the mark immediately. He had time and space to dispose of the football. He chose not to pretend he didnt hear the umpire pay a mark. Free kick
He’s still behind the mark if you really look.
He’s turned,yes.
But look how far over the mark the Coll player is ffs.

Watertight defence by the Swans. Took absolutely everything Collingwood threw at them in the last quarter and didn’t back down. Ended up cracking 50 i50s yet only had 15 scoring shots - that’s unbelievable defending.

Better side all day and thoroughly deserved the victory. Hopefully people now stand up and take notice because they’re a threat in September playing at the SCG, unless St Kilda spoil the party with an upset.

4 and a half goal loss to the #2 side in the competition without our #1 clearance player and #2 clearance player/X factor isn’t something Pies fans would be too disappointed about considering the Swans brought the heat and ended up on 72 tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The result will have no impact with what sides do come finals, the season is still wide open and anyone in the 8 could win it
No one outside the top 4 is winning the flag. Except Richmond. They’re the one side I don’t want to face in September.

Going to have a massive impact for the Swans as we are likely to finish top 4 now.
Definitely. As proven today, Sydney are going to be very hard to beat at the SCG. On form you’d almost say they’ve got a foot in the door come GF day, but finals is a different breed to H&A, anything can happen.

I think todays result showed most people that again the Swans are flying under the radar and right in the mix for the premiership and again Collingwood are no walkovers, even when down and beaten the Pies kept going until the final siren.

True, in the last 20 years, the top 3 after the H&A have won 19 of the flags, Dogs the only exception

But, get a feeling that sides outside the the top 4 could still make and sneak one
That Squiggle Predictor thing I did last night had a GF between Richmond (7th) and Doggies (8th) with the Doggies winning the flag 😂

Back