2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

My teams player is the best..........no my teams player is the best hahha

These forums are always laughable and turn into a s**t show!

May i try and get it back on track and lets get everyone to put forward 4 people who are on the fence but deserve a spot!

For me:

Isaac heeney - great year, comparable in regarfs to goals and averaging more possies than other small forwards. Has more dimensions and pushes into midfield as a bonus!

Touk - hes cemented it in last few weeks for me and just give the man the recognition he deserves

Barrass - super underated!

Gawn - i would love witts to get recognition but i think if we take away the expectations on gawn and just look at numbers and impact he is the winner.

Miller was pants'd last week and had his worst game in 3 years. Has had a great season but I dont think you'd want the last few weeks to be his promo reel.

Was very good this week but the last couple of months he strung together a bunch of strong games in a row.

The talk by Tigers fans of Lynch being in the squad or team is laughable. The laughable part is the opposition supporters refuting it. Of course he should be in the squad and he should be damn close to the team. The best 'true' Full Forward in the game.

Lol

I genuinely laughed out loud

You got me man , hehehe
Seriously. I can't even begin to describe the difference between our intelligence in these matters.

It's somewhat akin to the difference between Tom Hawkins and Jay Neagle.

Tom Lynch has had a great year, if he hadn't missed 4 games he'd be well in contention. His latest haul probably gets him into the squad now. He's still well behind the top 3 key forwards though.

Firstly, the reason why Lynch should not be in the AA team was that Hawkins has kicked more goals, even though Lynch averages more goals per game.

Now Lynch has kicked just as many goals, and we are talking about goal assists lol

What happens when after next week, Lynch has kicked more goals than Hawkins?

Wait for it, its gunna be, goals aren't that important for full forwards lol

So in the end its gunna be taking contested marks and kicking goals is not important for full forwards.

Watching you all tie yourselves up in knots and digging holes for yourselves to reverse engineer the reason why I am right, and you are wrong has been very amusing

Please carry on

Next I'm going to have hear about Hawkins ruckwork lol.

Seriously. I can't even begin to describe the difference between our intelligence in these matters.

It's somewhat akin to the difference between Tom Hawkins and Jay Neagle.

Tom Lynch has had a great year, if he hadn't missed 4 games he'd be well in contention. His latest haul probably gets him into the squad now. He's still well behind the top 3 key forwards though.
Oh no, don't jump ship now, you have made your bed, sleep in it lol

The difference in our intelligence is plain for all to see.

Its the difference between Tom Hawkins and Tom Lynch, and you can't see it.

Firstly, the reason why Lynch should not be in the AA team was that Hawkins has kicked more goals, even though Lynch averages more goals per game.

Now Lynch has kicked just as many goals, and we are talking about goal assists lol

So in the end its gunna be taking contested marks and kicking goals is not important for full forwards.

Watching you all tie yourselves up in knots and digging holes for yourselves to reverse engineer the reason why I am right, and you are wrong has been very amusing

Please carry on

Hawkins actually has a 40% hitout to advantage rate compared to Lynch's 20%

Please carry on

Um, it was always entirely based on the combined total.

It's just so so funny to see the mental gymnastics you put surrounding it.

Nobody is saying that contested marks is unimportant. I'm saying that goals and goal assists take precedence. As I always have, and always will.
Oh no, don't jump ship now, you have made your bed, sleep in it lol

The difference in our intelligence is plain for all to see.

Its the difference between Tom Hawkins and Tom Lynch, and you can't see it.
I said at that point in time that he wasn't in the squad. I deal with facts as they come to hand.

Yes it is. It's just funny because literally everyone that doesn't have yellow and black blinkers on know who's more intelligent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please carry on

EthDog has kept a running total of goals plus goal assists for virtually the whole season. He updates it every week.

We haven’t had to reverse or tie ourselves in knots over anything as the argument has been the same from start to finish.

The talk by Tigers fans of Lynch being in the squad or team is laughable. The laughable part is the opposition supporters refuting it. Of course he should be in the squad and he should be damn close to the team. The best 'true' Full Forward in the game.

The enemy of my enemy…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Please carry on

It’s already like that. They are talking about tackling, ruck and clearance work. Poor blokes have nothing left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s already like that. They are talking about tackling, ruck and clearance work. Poor blokes have nothing left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope, pretty sure we've just been talking about stuff like goals, goal assists, score involvements - just the usual forward stuff. Nice try though

Nope, pretty sure we've just been talking about stuff like goals, goal assists, score involvements - just the usual forward stuff. Nice try though
Usual forward stuff is taking a big clunking contested mark and kicking a heap of goals. If you are good enough to kick em and you are a full forward you do.

Did you get a chance to see lynch do that today .

He kicked 8, that’s more than Hawkins has ever kicked on 1 day in his career .

Lynch also took 7 contested marks , that is also more that Hawkins has ever accomplished in his career as well .

But if you actually paid attention , this has been brewing, his whole year has been unbelievable

Look the good news is after todays performance everyone has started coming around , and I am sure this week , with kingy or huddo or Gerald Wheatley will mention “ you know what ? Lynch should be in the aa team “it and then all you sheep will say wow thats a good point he should lol

Sicily May Saad
Sinclair Taylor Brayshaw
Mcluggage Oliver Mills
Heeney Cameron Bolton
Cameron Curnow Hawkins
Gawn Brayshaw Neale

Bench Trac Stengle Touk Blicavs

Squad
On impact to their respective teams I think these guys all deserve it!

Lynch Stewart Rozee Bont Cripps Macrae
Barrass Laird Docherty D Rioli Witts Parker Dawson Daicos Libba Dale Fritsch Franklin

Last edited:

What about pressure acts that result in goals?

Is that relevant?

I mean if goal assists are relevant, what about pressure acts from a KPF that result in goals?

That's just as important right?

Lynch wins in goals, same total with better average. We’ve established the score assisting mate I’m referring to the other stuff. You’ve got nothing else of significance.

Lynch wins in goals, same total with better average. We’ve established the score assisting mate I’m referring to the other stuff. You’ve got nothing else of significance.

You keep saying this without listing what Lynch is better in apart from goals and contested marks.

You keep saying this without listing what Lynch is better in apart from goals and contested marks.

Or explaining why contested marks even matter if he’s taking less marks inside the forward 50 to assist in his goal tally.

The argument is tantamount to saying that Gawn should miss the AA side as a ruckman’s primary job is to win hit outs and hit the ball to his teammates’ advantage, something for which he’s not even ranked in the top 5 in the league either in total (understandably as he shares duties with Jackson) or percentage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back