Game Day 2022 SC Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if Clarko takes over this weekend.
He may not. But if he does it would add a bit of uncertainty to the LDU pick.
Why would he take this game? Reckon that's very unlikely.

Merrett to LDU us a great trade, I do it in a heartbeat if I had one left. Man I hate Merrett.

Why would he take this game? Reckon that's very unlikely.

Merrett to LDU us a great trade, I do it in a heartbeat if I had one left. Man I hate Merrett.
Word is it will be announced either tmrw or Thursday.
If they announce it this week he will take over this week IMO.
Cant see them announcing it then leaving a caretaker in the role.

Word is it will be announced either tmrw or Thursday.
If they announce it this week he will take over this week IMO.
Cant see them announcing it then leaving a caretaker in the role.
Really? I don't see why he would take this game. Much better to sit back and observe from close range.

What difference can he make in a couple of days? Better let the coaches that have been there all season do it.

Different story if it was mid season.

Really? I don't see why he would take this game. Much better to sit back and observe from close range.

What difference can he make in a couple of days? Better let the coaches that have been there all season do it.

I agree ....also JHF and others possible defectors, will all stay at NORTH .....critical coaching appt

Apparently he wants to do the exit interviews the day after the game.

I agree ....also JHF and others possible defectors, will all stay at NORTH .....critical coaching appt
Be interesting to see what happens with JHF. Clarko might decide to cut him loose early if he's seen as a problem. They won't get much for him from Adelaide though if they get Rankine, and Ports picks might not be worth it.

Be interesting to see what happens with JHF. Clarko might decide to cut him loose early if he's seen as a problem. They won't get much for him from Adelaide though if they get Rankine, and Ports picks might not be worth it.
I'd almost guarantee JHF stays, if Clarko is appointed Coach ....IIRC his Manager also stated JHF would see his Contract out

It’s why I’ve got into epl fantasy. Nfi what I’m doing

I'm taking a break from EFL fantasy this year 'for mental health reasons', the overlap with my SC planning was hard work this year!! (Would have had Jesus captain though!! ;) )

Main issue for me is staying up too late watching the games, this year I have committed to only watching EPL highlights the next morning. My golf is s**t when I don't get 8 hours.

Which in the first 2 weeks has completely not worked as my oldest boy has just turned 18 and my job seems to be picking him up from 18th birthdays at 1am and then watching Bradford tear Man U a new one (good for mental health), but too tired Sunday and Monday morning.

1660526563340.png

Top 1000 would be a bonus.

I'd almost guarantee JHF stays, if Clarko is appointed Coach ....IIRC his Manager also stated JHF would see his Contract out
North have lost 3 players in the last 20 years we should have kept.
Gibson, Hale and Brown.
Everyone else was either past it or we delisted ourselves.
JHF will sign on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was behind in my prelim and so used my last trade to get Gawn in for Darcy.

Ended up scoring 2407 and lost the prelim by 14 points.

Dropped 100 odd spots. Not a great week.
It's OK ....Darcy did the same to my Prelim matchups .....lost both

I have a few sources ....one well known ESS persona .....can confirm, Rutten, Bresher AND Xavier Campbell gone
To sack the coach with 1 game to go for the season that is a panic move they must be going after Clarko as well

To sack the coach with 1 game to go for the season that is a panic move they must be going after Clarko as well
Xavier Campbell not gone, safe .....my 3rd party source, deaf as !!!!

EDIT ....further to deaf ears ....I'm told there's one more to go ....it was assumed it was Campbell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back