The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow not sacking him now makes them look even worse.

If your Rutten, surely you just walk.
after today surely he's not there round 1 next year

Ginnivan has been the best thing about footy this year in my opinion.

I agree only for the fact that it has forced the AFL to finally address the bullshit dropping of the knees to win a high free.

Somehow not sacking him now makes them look even worse.

If your Rutten, surely you just walk.
If he walks he doesn't get his last year paid out. Think he's just waiting for the tap

Weightman is another one. I agree, those kind of players are actually great for the game, especially in this over sanitised era. Ginnivan has been the best thing about footy this year in my opinion.

I think the booing is all part of it as well, it shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

Yeah absolutely, no issue with the booing, it's if people are yelling abuse at him and stuff like that which I find a bit over the line.

Brady Bunch K GIF

;) :tearsofjoy:

Maybe this is what Quiv was saying I was lying about. :(

I remember him playing for westies when he came through the minidraft and thought there is no way this pudgy kid with only tricks would have a career. Turns out it was a pretty good one.

what a run our 3 weeks has been. Josh Kennedy, cunnington and now gray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze I think is the heavy favorite there.

Bartel wanted Hinkley pretty badly, but presuming Ken is locked in to Port for 2023.

Feel like the Giants might be in for some lean seasons ahead.

Retirement season in full swing. A true club legend to hang them up at the end of the season.

Honestly before he played his 300th I wouldn't have known who he was out on the pitch. Has to be one of the most random guys to hit 300 games.

Honestly before he played his 300th I wouldn't have known who he was out on the pitch. Has to be one of the most random guys to hit 300 games.

haha probably speaks to how underrated he was outside of Richmond! He did a lot of his best work in tight and with subtle little touches/kicks off the ground/handballs in close. So not exactly a stand out in your face sort of player.

Played a key role in all our flags, especially in 2020 where he was one of the few who held firm when the Cats got on top in the 2nd term.

He used to have a field day against us nearly every time so (which midfielder didn’t) more than acquainted. Along with Lambert was crucial part of their midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back