Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’ve got all 3.
He’s not even guaranteed to start but the money would be handy.
:think:

free up cash as you said. Looked good as an impact player.

GW 1: 75pts

Salah(c) + Haaland = :thumbsu:

looking at Gross/Podence IN (maybe Mount/Rashford/Neto OUT)
like the look of Zinchenko but DEFs are settled

I'd keep Neto over Podence. Yes once scored and the other didn't, but it was Neto who created the play that led to the goal. He was comfortably Wolves best on the day.

Beyond that, we leaked a lot of goals last season, so I don't think I'd be buying players using 'scored against Leeds' as an indicator of form or fantasy capacity :/

ended up doing:

Mount -> Kulusevski

already had 3 CHE players and didn't have a TOT player... (i like to have a variety)
lucky i traded on Monday to beat the price rise

54 for me with James, Trent, Salah and Robbo left. Had foden but have dias over cancello

51 with the same four guys left. You got me this week ;)

Man U seem to be horrible so Rashford's definitely getting the boot in the very near future

55 with Kane, Trent and Salah to come.
regret taking Meslier over Raya.

Bailey > Dasilva already done. 1 million ITB.
Debating whether to get rid of Bailey or Odegaard.

I have 2 ITB, so could go Da Silva or Kulesevski for instance depending who I trade.

Thoughts?

Debating whether to get rid of Bailey or Odegaard.

I have 2 ITB, so could go Da Silva or Kulesevski for instance depending who I trade.

Thoughts?
realistically you need to do something about both of them. if Bailey is just bench fodder then id move Odegaard because you can get something better for him. pick any 8m mid you fancy.
Rodrigo and Martinelli look like decent 6m options.
It really depends on how your team is set up and how you want to distribute the cash.

realistically you need to do something about both of them. if Bailey is just bench fodder then id move Odegaard because you can get something better for him. pick any 8m mid you fancy.
Rodrigo and Martinelli look like decent 6m options.
It really depends on how your team is set up and how you want to distribute the cash.
Already got Martinelli.

Realistically I can do both if I wait another week to transfer the other out.

JDS seems very tempting given his price, Kulesevski has awesome fixtures too.

Massive first world problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount to Martinelli is my obvious one this week.

Robertson and TAA get one more week - if they blank against United, I'll be getting a second City defender in.

Wouldn't call that obvious. Chelsea have Leeds. Can you get to Martinelli another way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back