Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Sun August 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2011
The Home of Football
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funny how he’s the only one to given a camera in the entire AFL and carried on like a goose, funny how he’s the only one being picked on, the majority of the AFL community think he’s a tool for good reason. No one else cops crap like him cus they don’t behave like idiots like him.
And as for mental health claim. That was disgusting. Using the mental health card to excuse his attention seeking behaviour is reprehensible. He brought pressure on himself and he’s feeling that pressure. That’s not mental health concerns.
His career is going to be short and controversial now that his one wood in playing for free kicks has been taken away. He’s got nothing of substance to fall back on rendering him a liability.
I for one will enjoy watching this attention seeking idiot float away into obscurity. If you don’t like what I’ve got to say I couldn’t care less. 👋 ✌️
You may as well post “I am a moron and don’t have a clue” than bothering with this absolute load of tripe.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Swans fans happy to give it to Ginnivan when they have their own cheat Papley at their end? Bloke ducks and dives and pushes in the back all game every game but receives no criticism
For the record, I think booing any player is pretty low class, specially an injured one, but re the bolded, have you been living under a rock?

Swans fans happy to give it to Ginnivan when they have their own cheat Papley at their end? Bloke ducks and dives and pushes in the back all game every game but receives no criticism

Every side has at least 3 players who do the rubbish, if the umpires are going to be useless why wouldn't you? I hate it and I wish all players that do it were fined and suspended for it, and yes that includes Papley, etc from our side. I hate it when Paps does it, he doesn't need to.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
You may as well post “I am a moron and don’t have a clue” than bothering with this absolute load of tripe.
Yeah but at the end of the day I’m right, Collingwood got smashed, and Ginnivan is a twat.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Are you serious? You don’t have the slightest clue!! You are delusional. People like yourself are the reason why people suffering bottle it up because as soon as they open there mouths you shoot them down in flames, get off your high horse champ. The best way is to let people know.

And if you are a sufferer of mental health or work in that field as a profession there is NO WAY you’d be speaking like this, so yeah I’ve got a fair idea who I’m talking too, an absolute flog.
You’re obviously nothing but a stereotypical Pies fan, afl 360 fanboy who doesn’t have the ability to think for themselves.
You’re so blinded by your club colours you can’t objectively look at the situation.

Achy Blakey Heart

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
The mental health card is something that we discuss regularly in our lunchroom in mental health services. The reality is the public have not been educated about the differences between mental health distress and mental illness.

Much of what footballers call ‘mental health’ is mental health distress. Reactive, brief, emotional difficulties. Mental illness is a much more severe form of ‘mental health’.

It’s important we understand the difference, all people experience mental health distress numerous times throughout their lives.

However moderate- severe mental illness is a completely different kettle of fish and shouldn’t be thrown in the same category.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
The mental health card is something that we discuss regularly in our lunchroom in mental health services. The reality is the public have not been educated about the differences between mental health distress and mental illness.

Much of what footballers call ‘mental health’ is mental health distress. Reactive, brief, emotional difficulties. Mental illness is a much more severe form of ‘mental health’.

It’s important we understand the difference, all people experience mental health distress numerous times throughout their lives.

However moderate- severe mental illness is a completely different kettle of fish and shouldn’t be thrown in the same category.
Mate I often disagree with you but that is a really good post.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney

Thank you and well put.

beerbandit

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

Fantastic post.

Still my original post was the kid deserves a break as he said he is struggling, would you not agree the kid needs a break or is it fair game?

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
In fairness, the majority of the crowd probably wouldnt have even realised he was injured. I've attended games live and not realised an opposition player missing (and sometimes even our own for long stretches). Poor form for anyone who did know and still chose to do it though.

You'd hope for a crowd to be a bit more respectful (an injured player is off limits, no ifs or buts) and intelligent ("hey this is the sort of behaviour that drove one of our greatest ever players from the game, let's do it to this teenager who's spoken about how the scrutiny on him is affecting his mental health"), but honestly I don't think anyone could guarantee that their team's supporters wouldn't act like a feral mob when presented with those circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
I remember a few years ago during a pregame they had Mooney (might have been Lynch), measuring the distance to the 50 metre arc. It was something like 46 metres.
That's funny, I remember them rolling out the tape measure and being surprised it was spot on 50.

Ground is 155 metres long.

2 X 50 metre arcs + 1 X 50 metre centre square leaves 5 metres, so 2.5 metres between each 50 arc and the edge of the square.

I reckon 2.5 metres between 50 arc and centre square looks about right.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.50.14 pm.png

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funny how he’s the only one to given a camera in the entire AFL and carried on like a goose, funny how he’s the only one being picked on, the majority of the AFL community think he’s a tool for good reason. No one else cops crap like him cus they don’t behave like idiots like him.
And as for mental health claim. That was disgusting. Using the mental health card to excuse his attention seeking behaviour is reprehensible. He brought pressure on himself and he’s feeling that pressure. That’s not mental health concerns.
His career is going to be short and controversial now that his one wood in playing for free kicks has been taken away. He’s got nothing of substance to fall back on rendering him a liability.
I for one will enjoy watching this attention seeking idiot float away into obscurity. If you don’t like what I’ve got to say I couldn’t care less. 👋 ✌️
Hahahahaha

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Im well aware of what mental health is, you clearly don’t. Remember you nver
Know who you’re talking to online chief. someone with legitimate mental health issues doesn’t go out and become the biggest attention seeker imaginable. Youre clueless, you’re a sore loser and clearly you’re just one of those morons who just repeats media talking points on mental health and thinks they are an advocate.
Fact is he got in over his head, he’s a moron and went to the mental health well to cover his idiotic behaviour. Same as degoey.
Could of said the same about Goodes getting booed

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Could of said the same about Goodes getting booed
Nah. The moment the thing with the Collingwood fan blew up he went silent on social media (or soon after, can’t remember exactly which) but that didn’t stop BF seething for weeks with self-appointed arbiters of protocol saying “well, if he’d just shut up on social media”.

For the record I think the Swans fans booing Ginnivan was classless.

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah. The moment the thing with the Collingwood fan blew up he went silent on social media (or soon after, can’t remember exactly which) but that didn’t stop BF seething for weeks with self-appointed arbiters of protocol saying “well, if he’d just shut up on social media”.

For the record I think the Swans fans booing Ginnivan was classless.
To be fair Ginivan was asked a direct question about how the booing had effected him. It’s not like he went and put out a statement.

CaptainHowdy87

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
All I saw was a bunch of ferals booing a teenage boy who was subbed out and obviously injured on the eve of finals, very low rent behaviour

Goodes was just as big a cheat too btw
Goodes was booed because he was a dirty player who got the Luke Hodge "Good Bloke" treatment by the media.

Publicly outing that girl at that Pies game was a bit of a s**tc**nt move as well. I'm sure she was popular at school for a while after the ACA crew showed up at her door.

Goodes was booed because he was a dirty player who got the Luke Hodge "Good Bloke" treatment by the media.

Publicly outing that girl at that Pies game was a bit of a s**tc**nt move as well. I'm sure she was popular at school for a while after the ACA crew showed up at her door.

That girl was a racist dimwit, like all the other racist dimwits they tend to have a great big sook when they are called out for being racist dimwits.
waa-waa-waa you called me racist waa-waa-waa.
STFU and stop being a racist dimwit and you won't get called out. Simple.

Back