Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With those stats are we sure he's not a 6?

1 in 3 in the Bundesfarmer is bang average.
He didnt start many games in Spain but a lot more in the Bundesfarmer. Seems like a Firmino type, decent assist level for a striker

Gordon for Barkley and Broja would be a fair swap.
As much as I'd love to for the lols Barkley isn't being sold to anyone in the Prem, sounds like his contract will be paid out and he'll find himself a Championship club.

Frank is keen on Gilmour or Gallagher. But as we are already down 2 CMs already Gallagher is probs going to be a starter for us for a while. Maybe they should ask for CHO.

What I find surprising is the lack of Ruben Neves transfer links. Out of contract in two years time, prem proven and quality. I know we are hanging around for Bellingham but I honestly don't know why we don't just go out and buy him now especially considering Milner / Oxlade-Chamberlain will be off next summer.

What I find surprising is the lack of Ruben Neves transfer links. Out of contract in two years time, prem proven and quality. I know we are hanging around for Bellingham but I honestly don't know why we don't just go out and buy him now especially considering Milner / Oxlade-Chamberlain will be off next summer.

Don’t think Neves would be suited to us at all. We are after a proper 8 that can go both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done and dusted. 20m

299192607_1866501150367886_840587465531249606_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back