Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through and looking at it, man Geelong have had a cruisy fixture. Not taking too much away from them, 11 wins in a row is a great effort no matter who you are.

But, North twice, WCE twice, Port twice, Suns at the end of the year when they're injured and cooked, Melbourne once, Brisbane once, Collingwood once, Sydney once... Pretty cruisey.
Yeah their draw is why they are a coupe of wins ahead of the pack. Realistically, they are on the same level as the rest of the top 4ish

Geelong is the team I want most in first week of finals

But we’re gonna get Carlton in an elim, I can feel it
Carlton SHOULD be one of our least likely opponents. It’d need them to lose (50%) and Dogs to lose (30%?).

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Interesting to hear that Chris Scott wants to have the minor premiers rewarded in some way.
Would he be thinking of money to finish on top of the ladder.
If so, this is yet another way to divide the haves and have nots.
Or maybe he wants it as a pat on the back for himself.

But what if there was a trophy for finishing first? Would that be enough for Chris Scott?

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
But what if there was a trophy for finishing first? Would that be enough for Chris Scott?
Maybe refer to it as the Chris Scott trophy?
Me thinks he is more likely wanting money to be the reward. If so, then he is looking to have the haves and the haves and the have nots divided even more.
I am sure some of the lesser financial clubs would love a boost.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Carlton lose, they’re out. Richmond have Essendon. Bulldogs have Hawthorn. Low intensity teams.

Great ins for Carlton. Definitely all in.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
There should be a trophy for it.

I have always thought this you know. Almost every other sport does it. It is not easy to be the number 1 side over 23 rounds. And then on the day of the GF a bit of luck Goes against you and you get nothing

I think a trophy is the go

Scott probably wants draft picks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have always thought this you know. Almost every other sport does it. It is not easy to be the number 1 side over 23 rounds. And then on the day of the GF a bit of luck Goes against you and you get nothing

I think a trophy is the go

Scott probably wants draft picks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree, full steam ahead with the trophy, I've even got the perfect person to name it after

Quazar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
The perfect result is still in play. Carlton can miss the finals and we make top four.
as we've already touched upon - that requires the Saints to defeat Sydney. C'mon Bradley, you owe us one :tongueoutv1::sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back