My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#4 Network Nerd

I see a personal attack here on the person who asked me to type this up. Both of us are not happy at it.
Shut up NN you nuffy. Imagine if we went after you on here you'd be filthy at us all.
Message from Sooz = "Network Nerd is a big crazy hawks supporting dickhead i've ever seen. He's so nerdy that he needs to pull his own head in and stop talking out of his arse about me"
Imagine going through everything that i'm going through right now buddy. You wouldn't like it one bit.

Best entry yet.

Great work Gizmoandsooz 👏

#3 Lunchlady Doris

For being a pain in the bum on bigfooty. Wish the troll would go find other things to do other than giving everyone s**t on an internet forum.
She's like Toby from Barwon Heads on the radio who never shuts up.
Why would you want to smell your own farts? That's disgusting. Wave the stink away from yourself so that others can smell your rotten farts.

#3 Lunchlady Doris

For being a pain in the bum on bigfooty. Wish the troll would go find other things to do other than giving everyone s**t on an internet forum.
She's like Toby from Barwon Heads on the radio who never shuts up.
Why would you want to smell your own farts? That's disgusting. Wave the stink away from yourself so that others can smell your rotten farts.

Little bit cookie cutter, but still going on my headstone.

#4 Network Nerd

I see a personal attack here on the person who asked me to type this up. Both of us are not happy at it.
Shut up NN you nuffy. Imagine if we went after you on here you'd be filthy at us all.
Message from Sooz = "Network Nerd is a big crazy hawks supporting dickhead i've ever seen. He's so nerdy that he needs to pull his own head in and stop talking out of his arse about me"
Imagine going through everything that i'm going through right now buddy. You wouldn't like it one bit.
you really are a sook

It feels very nice to not be in the bottom 50! :)

You keep telling yourself that Jazzy, this is the most prestigious top/bottom 50 list in all of the AFL community, I am sure you have some kind of fart and toilet fetish yet to revealed here, hopefully next year Gizmoandsooz can spill the dirt, she knows us posters better than we know ourselves:)

STPer18 was already mentioned, so you yeah you were in there.
Adding you to the list of posters that jump at shadows!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#4 Network Nerd

Sex change?

Old Mildura Boy where would you place someone who uses the incorrect "Maccas" as opposed to the correct "Mackers" when referring to the well known fast food chain "McDonalds"? Top 10?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back