Captains 2022 Round 23 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went Olipig VC.

Not enough.

Oppo has the reins now - VC Miller and C Laird.

I've gotta pick one of them.

Miller has North, but they might have a 'we got clarko' bounce and Touk hasn't scored particularly well at Marvel.

Before I got him in last week, Laird hadn't failed to ton since Round 3. But that was the last time he played Port. But surely he would troll me so hard as to put up two bad scores the only two weeks I own him? Would he? He would, wouldn't he?

I dunno what to do. Help please

Went Olipig VC.

Not enough.

Miller has North, but they might have a 'we got clarko' bounce and Touk hasn't scored particularly well at Marvel.

Before I got him in last week, Laird hadn't failed to ton since Round 3. But that was the last time he played Port. But surely he would troll me so hard as to put up two bad scores the only two weeks I own him? Would he? He would, wouldn't he?

The safest play is to Captain Touk

A left field play is Macrae - he’s due for a big game, the finals is still a possibility for them

Went Olipig VC.

Not enough.

Wait until Miller plays then make a call re taking the Oliver score or going with Laird

The safest play is to Captain Touk

A left field play is Macrae - he’s due for a big game, the finals is still a possibility for them
Cripps worth a shout this week too. Big must win match with a full house, he should be well up for it and Collingwood have given up scores to mid's.

The likely VC Miller failure makes this week's captaincy interesting :straining:

No to Laird, he'll likely get the tag

So it will be out of Mills and Macrae for me.
I'm going to back in Macrae - he's due for a big captaincy score :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back