Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Port v Crows Sat August 20th 7:30pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever is more arrogant will win (which is usually the case). Let's hope Wines did not shoot himself in the foot with his comments. The showdown is the most underrated rivalry in the AFL with 16 games decided by less than 10 points, so many intense, dramatic finishes (to both sides) over the years. The Monfries bounce before Wingard slots a 20m set shot, Motlop, Jenkins, Dawson after the siren and so and so.

Port colours looking splendid.

However, will get done this evening.

The clubs media tactics this week

Adelaide - Who even cares about them? They're just another game.

Port Adelaide - We hate Adelaide, we loath Adelaide, Adelaide are the enemy.

You have Port Adelaide building up their animosity, and Adelaide spitting in their faces.

Something tells me last weeks Derby will look tame by comparison.
You didn't tank hard enough LoL

Whoever is more arrogant will win (which is usually the case). Let's hope Wines did not shoot himself in the foot with his comments. The showdown is the most underrated rivalry in the AFL with 16 games decided by less than 10 points, so many intense, dramatic finishes (to both sides) over the years. The Monfries bounce before Wingard slots a 20m set shot, Motlop, Jenkins, Dawson after the siren and so and so.

The Showdown rivalry is so much bigger than the Western Derby. The hatred for Port pre-dates the Crows even existing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's heartening to know that Port are back in the pack, on the decline, lost from a list management perspective and we are rising. Blew their chance to win a flag when they had every conceivable advantage and the sun is setting.
Wow, I’m glad that you’re glad that your last 5 years have been utter tripe.

It's heartening to know that Port are back in the pack, on the decline, lost from a list management perspective and we are rising. Blew their chance to win a flag when they had every conceivable advantage and the sun is setting.

Schadenfreude at Port missing the 2014, 2020 and 2021 boats aside, I wouldn't have thought most people were any more bullish about the Crows than Port going forward. Port moved on Howard, Impey, Wingard, Polec etc. in recent years and drafted well. They aren't falling off a cliff like other clubs I won't mention.

Schadenfreude at Port missing the 2014, 2020 and 2021 boats aside, I wouldn't have thought most people were any more bullish about the Crows than Port going forward. Port moved on Howard, Impey, Wingard, Polec etc. in recent years and drafted well. They aren't falling off a cliff like other clubs I won't mention.

Mate, brother, friend.

Darcy Fogarty
Jake Soligo
Josh Rachele
Izak Rankine

All key components to our upcoming dynastic fourpeat.

Tex finally getting the Tom Hawkins treatment.

Back